|
Title: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: whodom on June 11, 2011, 12:54:05 pm Includes more details on the 1190RS (and some nice wallpaper), updated store, order form for your own $40k 1190RS ($44k with carbon fiber package), etc.
Fun reading. http://www.erikbuellracing.com Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: veefer800canuck on June 11, 2011, 01:10:45 pm Great video on the homepage, check it out. :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: falconati on June 11, 2011, 09:10:31 pm Great video on the homepage, check it out. :thumbsup: Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: Rincewind on June 13, 2011, 09:17:55 am Shows the 1190RS, and teases about three future models: AX, RX, SX. I wonder what those future models will be like, and if he can make them more affordable than the RS model.
Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: ZZR12 on June 13, 2011, 09:39:22 am Erik Buell could use some good luck, I hope he's successfull. :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: veefer800canuck on June 13, 2011, 11:41:49 am He did it once, I hope he can do it again. :bigok:
Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: Tpoppa on June 14, 2011, 11:16:26 am Shows the 1190RS, and teases about three future models: AX, RX, SX. I wonder what those future models will be like, and if he can make them more affordable than the RS model. I would guess: RX is going to be a more affordable version of the RS. No Ohlins, no magnesium wheels, no carbon fiber, etc. SX is going to be a naked/streetfigher version of the RX. AX could be a Uly style bike. We'll see. Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: Brad1445 on June 21, 2011, 03:25:13 am Erik Buell could use some good luck, I hope he's successfull. :thumbsup: Just needs some honest friends like the ones that tell you there is something in your teeth. Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: Tpoppa on June 21, 2011, 08:40:28 am Just needs some honest friends like the ones that tell you there is something in your teeth. Hey Brad. There's something in your teeth. Title: Re: New Erik Buell Racing Website Up Post by: HipGnosis on June 21, 2011, 12:33:17 pm I would guess: :popcorn:RX is going to be a more affordable version of the RS. No Ohlins, no magnesium wheels, no carbon fiber, etc. SX is going to be a naked/streetfigher version of the RX. AX could be a Uly style bike. We'll see. |