Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Convertible/Hybrid Leather Mesh Jacket, Size Large, in Carrboro, NC  (Read 1085 times)

25knots

Reputation 1

Motorcycles: Suzuki GS 500, Kawasaki Ninja 500
Miles Typed: 45

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2016, 09:16:58 am »

Hybrid/Convertible Joe Rocket leather jacket. Can be worn as a full leather jacket or converted to a hybrid leather and mesh jacket.

This jacket is super versatile. It was my go-to jacket for summer weather, with great leather protection in high impact areas and mesh along the chest, sides and back to keep you from overheating. If the weather every cools on you, you can just attach an included leather cover that zips right over the mesh areas, making it a full leather jacket. The jacket also has CE approved armor for the elbows, shoulders and back. Wrist zips insure the sleeves won't ride up in a crash.

Used, in good condition. Size large. I'm 5'10", 180 lbs with a 43 inch chest and it fits me perfectly. $90. I'd be willing to ship for an additional $20.

He said that most men were in their lives like the carpenter whose work went so slowly for the dullness of his tools that he had not time to sharpen them.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal