Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: CANADA IS DANGEROUS !!!!!!! TERRORISTS ABOUND !!!!!  (Read 9777 times)

Against The Wind
No, I really haven't figured it out.

Reputation 12

Motorcycles: CBR1100XX
Miles Typed: 6710

My Photo Gallery

Feel the wind...and set yourself the bolder course

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:00:09 pm »

"We advise you to exercise caution and monitor developments that might affect your safety in Canada because of the risk of terrorist attack," says the travel advisory.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20080125/australia_caution_080115/20080125?hub=TopStories&s_name=

Of course this might encourage Tourism Australia:

"the U.S., U.K, France, Germany and Italy also are listed in the 'Exercise caution' category."

Apparently it's safer to go to Chile or Latvia.    EEK!
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

nwconk
Off with their heads!!!

Reputation 11

Years Contributed: '07
Motorcycles: Concours, CBR600F3, KLR650
GPS: Seattle
Miles Typed: 428

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 06:49:48 pm »

About time this was brought out.  You know those canucks, they force you to drink beer, and and watch hockey, and and eat BORSCHT!!!   EEK! EEK!  Terrorist all!   When the exchange rate gets better I think we should invade and just take all the beer, we can leave the hockey, I'm not sure about the borscht, it was pretty good.

--chris

--On the trailing edge of technology
bubba zanetti

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:55:30 pm »

New Canadian Currency will lick terrorists in our midst !!!  - NSFW !!!!

New Canadian Currency to Fight Terrorism

Due to the global war on terrorism, many terrorist organizations have had their finances frozen. Consequently, they have resorted to counterfeiting. Accordingly, the Government of Canada has decided to redesign the Canadian currency to prevent the radical Muslims from even touching it! It is also hoped that this will have a positive effect on tourism:  It is well known that Muslim terrorists will kill themselves if they see a naked woman, so this action by the government will protect Canada from terrorist acts.

http://www.thai-software.com/Doug/IAmCanadian.html
Advertisement

Baz

Reputation 23

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11, '12
Motorcycles: Yamaha FJR
GPS: St. Albert, AB, Canada
Miles Typed: 9065

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 03:32:17 am »

A prime example how Government agency's can & will screw up anything.

I have spent some time in Oz and just about everything that crawls there will kill you.  Lol

Sydney is far more hazardous on a Sunday morning at 8:00 am when all the drunks decide its time to go home from the pub.

All for the better, those Ozzie tourists are needy & bad tippers.
Flyer
Just put me back up on the bike.

Reputation 28

Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi Tre Volumetrica "Lampo Bianco", Kona NuNu "The Slug", Colnago C50 "La Spada di Cambiago", Kona Jake the Snake.
GPS: "O Canada, We Stand On Cars and Freeze"
Miles Typed: 6858

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 09:36:12 am »

Not even mentioned are the bands of Police Officers who, acting under a rogue "Provincial" order, will sieze your vehicle, leaving you at the mercy of traffic as you walk past all the rabid skunks, to the nearest off-ramp Tim Hortons... Rolleyes

“Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to was never there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it".   Flannery O'Connor.
drsmig

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 08:31:33 pm »

New Canadian Currency will lick terrorists in our midst !!!  - NSFW !!!!

New Canadian Currency to Fight Terrorism

http://www.thai-software.com/Doug/IAmCanadian.html

I like the new currency.  When can we expect to see this released to the public?
Mac
Yeehaw, Texas!!

Reputation 40

Years Contributed: '10
Motorcycles: none
GPS: Dallas, Tx.
Miles Typed: 7823

My Photo Gallery

I just got out of a prison

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 02:56:25 am »

"We advise you to exercise caution and monitor developments that might affect your safety in Canada because of the risk of terrorist attack," says the travel advisory.

Its those dam Americans. What with their 2 concealed handguns per person laws and notorious secret torture prisons.

Canada should ceceed from North America.

Lol Lol Lol

Derp derp derp.
Against The Wind

Reputation 12

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2008, 12:05:31 pm »

Toronto suffered an "Australian disaster" yesterday. We had 1cm of snow. I believe the federal government will be sending in the troops to assist and the US government has very thoughtfully offered the assistance of the entire staff of Mad magazine and the New Orleans Saints.
We should recover within the next year unless we are subjected to another earthquake or two before spring.
JimWilliamson

Reputation 30

Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
GPS: Fort Collins, CO
Miles Typed: 2486

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 12:56:59 pm »

Its those dam Americans. What with their 2 concealed handguns per person laws and notorious secret torture prisons.

Canada should ceceed from North America.

Lol Lol Lol

Start fearing now (if you're a conspiracy theorist):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
Kootenanny
"Not That Good"

Reputation 33

Years Contributed: '09
Miles Typed: 4630

My Photo Gallery

Buellshit!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2008, 06:41:51 pm »

Well, to give it its due, I will concede to the dangerous winter driving conditions and cold temperatures...and hey, at least ten people have died in avalanches in BC so far this year, so yeah, that could be considered a hazard...but in the 40+ years I've lived in BC, I don't recall any major earthquakes or terrorist activities...

And while I kinda like the idea of the new currency Bubba posted, I'd think we could find some models with a bit less American silicon Wink

E=MC2
spd2918

Reputation -356

Years Contributed: '08
Motorcycles: ST1300RR (for trips), YZF600R (for tracks), Police ElectraGlide (for tickets), TW200 for trails
GPS: NW WI
Miles Typed: 4240

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 10:59:57 pm »

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_47_17/ai_80900390

From the acticle:

Canadian border open to terrorists: terrorists have exploited Canada's lax immigration laws to plan and execute attacks against the United States.

The new legislation is referred to in Canada as Bill C-36. But to terrorism experts it is better known as the Ahmed Ressam Act of 2001, after an Algerian-born disciple of Osama bin Laden who eluded Canadian authorities for more than five years and was caught, only by chance, just two weeks before a planned attack intended to kill hundreds of Americans.

Keep Obama in President, you know.  He gave us a phone; he gonna do more.
Baz

Reputation 23

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Motorcycles: Yamaha FJR
GPS: St. Albert, AB, Canada
Miles Typed: 9065

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 02:02:49 am »

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_47_17/ai_80900390

From the acticle:

Canadian border open to terrorists: terrorists have exploited Canada's lax immigration laws to plan and execute attacks against the United States.

The new legislation is referred to in Canada as Bill C-36. But to terrorism experts it is better known as the Ahmed Ressam Act of 2001, after an Algerian-born disciple of Osama bin Laden who eluded Canadian authorities for more than five years and was caught, only by chance, just two weeks before a planned attack intended to kill hundreds of Americans.

Oh this was another Bush administration lie.

Right after 9/11 the US media stated that all the Terrorists that were involved in the 9/11 attack came from Canada. This was absolute nonsense. Not one of those bastards had ever set foot in Canada, after the claim was investigated by both sides. What is even more amazing is that no one has ever said sorry for this bogus claim.

Even if it were true that we did not catch the bad guys. America taught them how to fly the bloody planes.

Does Canada have illegal visitors with nasty intentions running around loose? Yes, there is no doubt. But I bet the U.S. has way more of them. I think it is very poor to try to blame anyone you can for something bad that happened, instead of fixing the problem.

The latest talk of building a fence on our border has me wondering how many people in the state department have ever left Washington.

spd2918

Reputation -356

Motorcycles: ST1300RR (for trips), YZF600R (for tracks), Police ElectraGlide (for tickets), TW200 for trails

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 07:38:21 am »

This wasn't from the white house.  Educate yourself on your country's loose immigration laws.  There are Canadians trying to change it- will you blame that on the US, too?

I don't have time to look for the story right now, but a border officer caught a guy entering the PNW with bomb equipment in his car.

Against The Wind

Reputation 12

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 10:50:22 am »

There are crazy people everywhere but the essence of what Baz is saying seems to me to revolve around the presumption that the greater part of the responsibility for the 9/11 mess as well as the potential for future intrusions from terrorists who have been in Canada, lies with our immigration policies. Rather I suspect that American foreign policy might have had a teeny tiny bit to do with it. Perhaps it might be closer to the root cause of it. But it's always easier for those responsible to shift the blame and it is a fact that we are an easy target. We try to act friendly toward almost all people even when it is sometimes difficult to do so.  Razz
Fast Blue

Reputation 10

GPS: Ontario Canada
Miles Typed: 687

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 03:55:22 pm »

Rather I suspect that American foreign policy might have had a teeny tiny bit to do with it.

Teeny tiny ? Rolleyes  come on don't sugar coat it Lol - their foreign policies has EVERYTHING to do with THEIR  problems

bubba zanetti

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 04:18:15 pm »

This wasn't from the white house.  Educate yourself on your country's loose immigration laws.  There are Canadians trying to change it- will you blame that on the US, too?

I don't have time to look for the story right now, but a border officer caught a guy entering the PNW with bomb equipment in his car.

Sure there are Canadians trying to change it .. in both directions it is a national debate. But please do not expect us to follow the US lead and suspend the rights of suspected criminals. Gosh even Tim McVey was given the right to wrap himself in the US Constitution and given a speedy trial, but then he was an American.

Could we tighten everything up? Sure ... but most Canadians will tell you the price of that loss of freedom is too high.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/JimFisher1956/2007-02-26.jpg

The supreme court here struck down the use of security certificates and rightly so. Some applaud the move others think we are doomed. So far there has not exactly been an epidemic of terrorist acts or did I miss something. The fear card does not play well here you must appeal to peoples minds.
faststage1

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: 09 KTM 990 ADV, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 09 KTM200XCW
GPS: Vernon, BC
Miles Typed: 237

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2008, 04:41:39 pm »

Loose immigrations laws? Thats hilarious!

Here's some facts you may want to pour over regarding undesirables getting in through your water tight borders:

January
Ziad Jarrah, pilot of Flight 93, which would crash into a field in Pennsylvania on 9/11, is stopped and interrogated at an airport in United Arab Emirates (UAE). He is returning from al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan and is carrying Islamic religious material on him. The US is informed of the interrogation but not the details.

January
A high-powered meeting of al Qaeda occurs in an apartment complex in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. Attending the meeting is Khalid Shaykh Mohammed, the number three man in al Qaeda and mastermind behind the 1998 US embassy attacks, and architect of the USS Cole and 9/11 attacks to come. Also at the meeting is Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, two Saudi citizens who would end up as hijackers on Flight 77, the plane that crashes into the Pentagon on 9/11.

The CIA learns about the meeting beforehand and asks the Malaysian secret police to place it under surveillance. Video footage and photographs of the dozen men in attendance are taken, though no tape recording is possible. After the meeting breaks up, Al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar fly to the US on their own passports, landing in Los Angeles. There they are met by Omar al-Bayoumi, a Saudi national who works for the Saudi civil aviation authority. Just prior to picking up the two would-be hijackers, Al-Bayoumi meets with a member of the Saudi consulate in LA – a man connected to terrorist activity.

Al-Bayoumi takes al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi to San Diego, puts them up in an apartment, signs a lease, holds a party for them, enrolls them in flight school and gives them money. Later, the FBI concludes that al-Bayoumi is likely a Saudi intelligence agent. Al-Bayoumi also passes on thousands of dollars to the hijackers that originate from Princess Haifa, wife of Prince Bandar Saudi ambassador to the US.

May-June
Members of the Hamburg cell, including ringleader Mohammed Atta, enter the US. They are traveling on Saudi visas, all of which contain errors on them.

September
Al-Hazmi and Al-Mihdhar move into the home of a local imam in San Diego, Abdussattar Shaikh. The imam is an FBI informant. In fact, Shaikh holds meetings with his FBI handler while al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar sit in a room next door. Shaikh contends he was never told what mission the hijackers were on. His FBI handler, meanwhile, was never informed by his superiors to look out for al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar.

October
The USS Cole, sitting in a harbour off the coast of Yemen, is attacked by a boat laden with explosives, killing 17 sailors.

November
George W. Bush is elected president of the US in a contested election. Support for his campaign from the oil industry is generous.

In the months leading up to 9/11, the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency receive a burgeoning mountain of intelligence that a terrorist attack of some magnitude, and launched by Al Qaeda, is imminent. They assume the attack will happen overseas.

January
The CIA and FBI begin to piece together the importance of the individuals who met a year earlier in Malaysia. Despite the information they have, neither al-Hazmi nor al-Mihdhar are placed on the State Department and Customs watch list.

April
Al-Hazmi is stopped for speeding in Oklahoma. He is let go because his name does not appear in the police officer's data bank as a wanted man.

May
The CIA will later determine that Khalid Shaykh Mohammed, architect of 9/11 and al Qaeda's other attacks, was entering the US as late as this month, despite the fact he is a well-known figure in the terrorist netherworld, his name first becoming known to the CIA as early as 1995.

June
CIA and FBI meet to talk about al-Mihdhar. But the CIA does not hand over critical information to the FBI. Again, the men are not placed on any watch list and a search for them is not initiated.

July
A Phoenix, Az.-based FBI counter-terrorism agent writes a lengthy memo in which he says it has been noticed that a high number of Arabs, possibly with connections to al Qaeda, are taking flying lessons in local flight schools. His memo is ignored by FBI headquarters.

August
President Bush receives a detailed and lengthy presidential daily briefing from the CIA in which Osama Bin Laden and al Qaeda's aim of launching an attack against the US is discussed. To this day, the Bush White House refuses to release the contents of this briefing to Congressional inquiries into 9/11.

The CIA finally puts al-Hazmi and al-Mihdhar's name on the watch lists. By then it is too late. The FBI and CIA do a limited search for the men.

For the full transcript complete with sources go to:
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/conspiracytheories/index.html

« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 07:15:02 pm by faststage1 » Logged

Past Rides:
ZX12R
ZZR1200 ZX900 CB350
bizarro

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2008, 04:43:54 pm »

I apologize for some of my fellow Americans.

faststage1

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: 09 KTM 990 ADV, 07 Triumph Tiger 1050, 09 KTM200XCW
GPS: Vernon, BC
Miles Typed: 237

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2008, 05:32:32 pm »

I apologize for some of my fellow Americans.

No need to apologize, it makes for good conversation.
I'll say this from my persective across the fence, the US media lacks good objective reporting be it either by oversight or design. They seem to want to discredit or burn at the stake any who speak out against the establishment. Like an alcoholic that doesn't like to be reminded of his demon so it seems America in general doesn't want to be reminded that it has rot occurring in its goverment in its society and in its land of the free and home of the brave. Leave it to the neighbour to lean over the fence and tell you that you have weeds in your garden. We have plenty of weeds too but our garden isn't at center stage.
Take some time away from FOX and CNN, step back for a second and digest all that's going on, maybe even from your neighbour's persective.

Past Rides:
ZX12R
ZZR1200 ZX900 CB350
spd2918

Reputation -356

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2008, 07:03:20 pm »

I certainly never implied US immigration laws were great.  But it is telling that Can's are even looser.  Fact is, they both suck.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal