Welcome to ST.N
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
October 07, 2026, 08:52:21 pm
"The home of triple digit sight-seeing."
Home
Forums
Photo Gallery
Login
Register
Shop @ MG.C
Shop @ ST.N
Contact
Sport-Touring.Net
»
The Marketplace
»
Bike Tech
» Topic:
**SOLD** Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Topic: **SOLD** Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL** (Read 1564 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
marc11
Reputation 10
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '09
Motorcycles: 14 R1200RT - 02 XR400r
GPS: Orange County, NY
Miles Typed: 2743
My Photo Gallery
I drank the Kool-Aid; it gave me the runs.
**SOLD** Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
«
on:
April 07, 2009, 01:55:49 pm »
Great condition, used one spring and fall season. Size XL (no wonder they felt big on me!), specs from
http://www.newenough.com/protective_apparel/convertible_textile_mesh_jackets_and_pants/joe_rocket/alter_ego_textile_mesh_motorcycle_overpants.html
Rock Tex™ 660 shell with Rock Te™ 1050 reinforcements
Dual density armor in knees
High density padding on hips
Free-air™ mesh panel with zip-on cover
Removable waterproof liner included
Two-way leg zippers
Pre-curved legs
Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
8” rear zipper for jacket attachment
Reflective stripe
$90 shipped or best offer plus shipping. Pics available later today when I get home.
«
Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:13:08 pm by marc11
»
Logged
From the North East? Check out:
www.northeastsporttouring.com
Sport-Touring
Advertisement
Sponsored Links
Remove Advertisements
R Doug
Rain is my first name.
Reputation 162
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: '13 R1200GS
GPS: Clemmons, NC
Miles Typed: 12029
My Photo Gallery
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #1 on:
April 07, 2009, 05:35:48 pm »
I've owned two pair of these pants. I like them.
Logged
71Fish
Reputation 0
Offline
Motorcycles: 1995 HD FXSTC and 2008 Suzuki GSF1250S
Miles Typed: 159
My Photo Gallery
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #2 on:
April 08, 2009, 12:04:47 am »
Are they regular or tall inseam?
Logged
Advertisement
marc11
Reputation 10
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '09
Motorcycles: 14 R1200RT - 02 XR400r
GPS: Orange County, NY
Miles Typed: 2743
My Photo Gallery
I drank the Kool-Aid; it gave me the runs.
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #3 on:
April 08, 2009, 06:04:32 am »
They are regular.
Logged
From the North East? Check out:
www.northeastsporttouring.com
71Fish
Reputation 0
Offline
Motorcycles: 1995 HD FXSTC and 2008 Suzuki GSF1250S
Miles Typed: 159
My Photo Gallery
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #4 on:
April 08, 2009, 08:52:35 am »
When you get a chance post a pic so I can see the condition. Thanks
Logged
marc11
Reputation 10
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '09
Motorcycles: 14 R1200RT - 02 XR400r
GPS: Orange County, NY
Miles Typed: 2743
My Photo Gallery
I drank the Kool-Aid; it gave me the runs.
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #5 on:
April 08, 2009, 09:06:08 am »
I'll post some tonight when I take them. But I can assure you they are like new. I got them new last year, and used them for maybe 20 or so times. They have been washed in Nikwax cleaner and have all the armor.
Logged
From the North East? Check out:
www.northeastsporttouring.com
marc11
Reputation 10
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '09
Motorcycles: 14 R1200RT - 02 XR400r
GPS: Orange County, NY
Miles Typed: 2743
My Photo Gallery
I drank the Kool-Aid; it gave me the runs.
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
«
Reply #6 on:
April 08, 2009, 07:38:45 pm »
Pics and correct sizing added.
Logged
From the North East? Check out:
www.northeastsporttouring.com
71Fish
Reputation 0
Offline
Motorcycles: 1995 HD FXSTC and 2008 Suzuki GSF1250S
Miles Typed: 159
My Photo Gallery
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
«
Reply #7 on:
April 08, 2009, 09:46:36 pm »
Damn I wish they were L.
Logged
chornbe
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants
«
Reply #8 on:
April 09, 2009, 07:31:02 am »
Quote from: R Doug on April 07, 2009, 05:35:48 pm
I've owned two pair of these pants. I like them.
+1 I have a pair of these that I replaced my Ballistics with. Good pants. I use them for all-year, mostly dry weather use, though the inner rain lining works perfectly.
Logged
marc11
Reputation 10
Offline
Years Contributed: '06, '07, '09
Motorcycles: 14 R1200RT - 02 XR400r
GPS: Orange County, NY
Miles Typed: 2743
My Photo Gallery
I drank the Kool-Aid; it gave me the runs.
Re: Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
«
Reply #9 on:
April 09, 2009, 07:54:16 am »
Yep, if I would have been smart enough to get the right size last year I would be keeping them! I mean for $90 shipped that is almost a 50% discount, someone must want a great deal on a good multi-season pant.
Logged
From the North East? Check out:
www.northeastsporttouring.com
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Print
Sport-Touring.Net
»
The Marketplace
»
Bike Tech
» Topic:
**SOLD** Joe Rocket Alter Ego Overpants **CORRECTION**SIZE XL**
Jump to:
Please select a destination:
-----------------------------
The Open Road
-----------------------------
=> General Sport-Touring Discussion
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
=> Pit Row
-----------------------------
The Open Road
-----------------------------
=> Beginner's Garage
=> Motorcycle Polls
-----------------------------
The Marketplace
-----------------------------
=> Bike Tech
-----------------------------
The Tech Zone
-----------------------------
=> Mods & Maintenance
=> Gadgets
=> Gear and Apparel
-----------------------------
The Open Road
-----------------------------
=> Ride Reports
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
=> Iron Butt
===> Aprilia
===> BMW
===> Buell
===> Ducati
===> Honda
-----------------------------
Global Positioning
-----------------------------
=> U.S. Region 1
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
===> Kawasaki
===> Moto Guzzi
===> Suzuki
===> Triumph
===> Yamaha
-----------------------------
Global Positioning
-----------------------------
=> U.S. Region 2
=> U.S. Region 3
=> U.S. Region 4
=> U.S. Region 5
=> U.S. Region 6
-----------------------------
The Lounge
-----------------------------
=> Off Topic Discussion
-----------------------------
Global Positioning
-----------------------------
=> Canada
=> Europe & U.K.
=> Australia & New Zealand
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
===> KTM
===> Harley-Davidson
-----------------------------
The Marketplace
-----------------------------
=> Vendor, Group Buy, Member Offers
=> Bikes Only
=> Non-bike Items
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
===> Other
-----------------------------
Administration
-----------------------------
=> Announcements & Rules
-----------------------------
The Open Road
-----------------------------
=> ST.N Rallies/Meets
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
=> Dirt Lovers
===> Off Road Ride Reports
-----------------------------
The Open Road
-----------------------------
===> STN National
===> WCRM
===> ESTN
===> Borscht Burn
===> SNOB
-----------------------------
The Lounge
-----------------------------
=> EOE: Experts On Everything
-----------------------------
The Club House
-----------------------------
=> Manufacturer Row
-----------------------------
Sport-Touring.net Vendor Deals
-----------------------------
=> MOTORCYCLEiD
Loading...
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.
Terms of Use
Copyright
Privacy Policy
Your Privacy Choices
Manage Consent
SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal