Help with KTM specs

(1/1)

fastdadio:
Fellow STN'ers, I'm on a 45 min. guest pass at a small town library. I have a 2001 KTM 400 LC4e. Last night  I removed and replaced the front forks to do some service. My service manual/disc is on my desk at home.  I have a torque wrench in my tool kit. I need the torque specs for the;
triple clamp fork tube pinch bolts
front axel pinch bolts
brake caliper mounting bolts.
If anyone has this info quickly available to post it would help me alot. Meanwhile I will try calling a local dealer service dept. If that doesn't work, I'll do it the old fashioned way-snug em up and ride!
Thanks much in advance
Fastdadio

maddjack:
Quote from: fastdadio on May 22, 2010, 11:41:31 AM

Fellow STN'ers, I'm on a 45 min. guest pass at a small town library. I have a 2001 KTM 400 LC4e. Last night  I removed and replaced the front forks to do some service. My service manual/disc is on my desk at home.  I have a torque wrench in my tool kit. I need the torque specs for the;
triple clamp fork tube pinch bolts
front axel pinch bolts
brake caliper mounting bolts.
If anyone has this info quickly available to post it would help me alot. Meanwhile I will try calling a local dealer service dept. If that doesn't work, I'll do it the old fashioned way-snug em up and ride!
Thanks much in advance
Fastdadio

Post this down in the KTM section of the forum or PM a mod to move it there, you will get more responses that way  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index