Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Help with KTM specs  (Read 666 times)

fastdadio

Reputation 1

Motorcycles: 99-Sportster-sport, 07-CRF230, 01 KTM 400 LC4
GPS: Shelby Twp. MI.
Miles Typed: 156

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:41:31 AM »

Fellow STN'ers, I'm on a 45 min. guest pass at a small town library. I have a 2001 KTM 400 LC4e. Last night  I removed and replaced the front forks to do some service. My service manual/disc is on my desk at home.  I have a torque wrench in my tool kit. I need the torque specs for the;
triple clamp fork tube pinch bolts
front axel pinch bolts
brake caliper mounting bolts.
If anyone has this info quickly available to post it would help me alot. Meanwhile I will try calling a local dealer service dept. If that doesn't work, I'll do it the old fashioned way-snug em up and ride!
Thanks much in advance
Fastdadio

Anyone that tries to disarm the good people of this nation is an enemy and a traitor and should be dealt with as such.
maddjack
UFO Pilot

Reputation 43

Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11, '12
Motorcycles: Kawasaki Versys. the Goblin is gone.
GPS: McCandless township PA>
Miles Typed: 5146

My Photo Gallery

RIDE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 07:37:15 AM »

Fellow STN'ers, I'm on a 45 min. guest pass at a small town library. I have a 2001 KTM 400 LC4e. Last night  I removed and replaced the front forks to do some service. My service manual/disc is on my desk at home.  I have a torque wrench in my tool kit. I need the torque specs for the;
triple clamp fork tube pinch bolts
front axel pinch bolts
brake caliper mounting bolts.
If anyone has this info quickly available to post it would help me alot. Meanwhile I will try calling a local dealer service dept. If that doesn't work, I'll do it the old fashioned way-snug em up and ride!
Thanks much in advance
Fastdadio
Post this down in the KTM section of the forum or PM a mod to move it there, you will get more responses that way  Wink

I occasionally attend some STN events    Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal