Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: 1986 Specialized Allez lugged steel road bike  (Read 2465 times)

Tar Snake
Lord of teh Typo!

Reputation 13

Years Contributed: '08
Motorcycles: 1988 BMW K75s
GPS: Laguna Hills, CA
Miles Typed: 4233

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »

1986 Specialized Allez SE 60CM. I'm 6'1" and it fits me.

Hi, I am selling my 1986 Specialized Allez. I've had this bike a little over 1 year. I bought it on ebay. It is pretty much original. It's all Shimano 600 groupo. It still has the Specialized branded saddle, stem, and bars. It even has the original bar tape! Some of the decals and paint were damaged when it shipped to me. Please view the photos at flickr (If you use the "browse" function you can read my descriptions).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ccroy2010/sets/72157624123403584/
Please note the head tube and down tube photos, they show were the decals got rubbed off by the front wheel during shipping. Currently it has 50/38 Chainrings and a 13-28 6sp freewheel. The Shimano 600 shifters are 6-sp indexed, try them, they work great! In addition to the bike you get the original 52/42 rings and a new Nashbar 24-14 6 sp freewheel in case you live where it's flat or your last name is Armstrong.

If you had the Velo Orange non-machined rims laced on it would look like a brand new 1986 bike.

I am asking what I paid (minus the wheel build,tires/tubes).

I want $450 for it and would be really happy if I didn't have to ship it. I've had bad luck both in shipping a bike I sold and in receiving this bike (see headtube and downtube photos). If you live anywhere in So Cal I could deliver, if you live in the S.F. area maybe we could meet 1/2 way? Paso Robles, SLO?

If I ship it I will have my local bike shop box it for $30 (I'll pay that) you pay shipping.

Frankly I'd keep this bike, but a pinched nerve/bulged disk means I need a recumbent for awhile and a small condo means I need the space much more than I need the bike.

Contact me with a PM, reply to this thread, or at:

ccroy2001@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Thanks!

Go soothingly by

Chris  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal