I would agree that BWB is chock full of moderator inspired douchebaggery. Again other than the stator, to what are you referring?
You really want to go there?
- Boiling gas
- Repeated clutch weep issues
- Display head malfunctions
- Belt issues
- Noise complaints
- Leaking oil
- Fuel Fumes inside people homes
- Fuel leaking on exhaust pipe
- Exhaust rusting
- unclear oil change procedures within Buell printed material
- Several Flash updates
- Turn signals dont work when bike is wet
- Premature wheel bearing wear
- upside down mounted o2 sensors
- Mysterious parasitic electrical drains, some in just 8 hour work day.
- overheating that burns people and melts Buell full fairing
- Odd engines codes thrown intermittently that dealers can not replicate
- Faulty rear signals. Some people in 4th set.
- rear cylinder cam chain tensioner
- TPS resets needed in between dealer servicing
- the noid
- Clutch lock up in 6th gear
- Engine Stalling in hard lean angels
- non responsive speedometers
- Fuel shooting out when gas cap removed
I could go on but dont feel like it.
I think the largest problem would be the large number of people that once they experience on of the above issues can lose their bike for MONTHS as Harley Dealers try to figure out whats what and where to get a part.
I dont like this. I loved all 5 of my new XB Buell's. Watching them release crap that killed he brand beyond repair is very disturbing.
I lost my favorite bike Manufacture.