Silver 2005 R1150RT with 65,594 miles
- Yes, it's a 2005. A few hundred 1150s were sold as 05s in the US along with the 1200s. It was built June 2004 and is identical to an 04 model.
- Full service records, including a 60K and annual 4 months ago ($$$). It's current except for an oil change due at 66K.
- Michelin Pilot Road 2s with about 6500 miles on them so far
- All three factory hard bags in good shape (I think they have the larger lids for more capacity, but not 100% sure)
- Standard heated grips
- Standard fog lights
- Standard electric windshield (adjustable on the fly with handlebar switch)
- Standard powerlet connections for heated gear, etc.
- Corbin front and rear seats
- Tank bag is "permanently" mounted with a bracket. You can't take it with you at stops. This would be easily removed with one screwdriver if you don't like it.
- Bar-end mechanical cruise control
- 12V (cigarette lighter) power plug on dash
- Accessory shelf above gauges
- Aeroflow headlight protector
- Highway pegs (can be removed if you don't want them)
- Brake light flasher
- Block plates to bring the clip-ons (handlebars) up and back slightly (not currently installed, but we can install them in my driveway if you buy the bike)
- Two brothers header with an OEM BMW 1200 muffler