Just how Fat are we going to get!
<< < (39/67) > >>
cultureslayer:
Quote from: CheesyRider on May 08, 2012, 01:27:46 PM

I actually have a full head of hair and sometimes go "bald by choice" during the summer.

Ok, back on topic.  I am a formerly very fat person, but am now just a little bit fat.  I have lost 60 pounds since January 1st and have 15 pounds to go.  For me, it is will power that is helping me lose weight.  My biggest hurdle was to convince myself that I had the will power in the first place.  It helped greatly that there are some people I personally know who lost weight and kept it off.  Ridiculing fat people as not having will power does absolutely nothing to inspire them to lose weight.  It only serves to make those who do the ridiculing feel superior.  

How should us skinny bitches encourage you?  :p
Real Bad Attitude:
Quote from: cultureslayer on May 08, 2012, 01:47:42 PM

How should us skinny bitches encourage you?  :p

Making a sammich would be a good start.
Oh and fetching a cold beer would keep that good start going in the right direction!!  :cool:
cultureslayer:
Quote from: Real Bad Attitude on May 08, 2012, 01:53:07 PM

Making a sammich would be a good start.
Oh and fetching a cold beer would keep that good start going in the right direction!!  :cool:

If I'm fixing it, then you're getting a lettuce wrapped hamburger and chai with coconut milk.  :twofinger:
Real Bad Attitude:
Quote from: cultureslayer on May 08, 2012, 02:19:03 PM

If I'm fixing it, then you're getting a lettuce wrapped hamburger and chai with coconut milk.  :twofinger:

Thats cool thats cool, no need to get all huffy, just hurry, I'm hungry!!
And don't forget that beer!!!  :lol:
Rogue:
Quote from: CheesyRider on May 08, 2012, 01:27:46 PM

Ridiculing fat people as not having will power does absolutely nothing to inspire them to lose weight.  It only serves to make those who do the ridiculing feel superior.  

I don't believe anyone is ridiculing fat people here.  A few of us have been there done that.

Having said that, if someone ridiculed me because I was fat, I would be hurt yes, but it would make me mad enough to change my ways and "show them".  What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  Actually only two people made fun of my fattness:  my own Father and one dickhead at work.  My Dad was brutal.  But he's my Dad so I just blew it off.  The one guy did at work...he was fresh off the plane from China.  Motherfooker!  I told him at least I wasn't ugly like him (he was butt-ugly).  That stopped him from using me as a comedic relief immediately!  

Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page