Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: Best TV show going right now.  (Read 2247 times)

Hoochie Papa

Reputation 3

Motorcycles: 1981 Honda Passport-(Hers), 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T- (Hers), 2002 Suzuki SV650s (Mine)
GPS: Calgary, Alberta
Miles Typed: 340

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: May 07, 2012, 12:56:02 PM »

I'm not asking. I'm a'tellin ya.  Once Upon a Time.  I fecking love that show!!! I get visibly angry every Sunday night when the episode ends. I want to jump in and bitch slap Emma and tell her to wake the hell up. And then there is Regina......oh my Regina. I love them hot evil beotches.

I love the way they flashback to the other world and keep the two intertwined.
Just the perfect getaway from all the overdone overrated scripted "reality" shows.

I wear the pants in my house. My wife says I am allowed to tell people that.
Rincewind

Reputation 122

Years Contributed: '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Miles Typed: 13680

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »

I haven't seen it, but you should know that Modern Family is the best show on TV right now.   Bigok

Agreed on Reality TV sucking the big one!  
HipGnosis
It's Hip to Gno

Reputation 10

Years Contributed: '10
Motorcycles: Yam XVS950, Ninja 650
GPS: SE Wisc
Miles Typed: 4767

My Photo Gallery

Mercenary doppleganger scout

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 01:32:24 PM »

Reality TV shows are to un-real.

“There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for.” - Robin Williams as John Keating in 'Dead Poets Society'
Papa Lazarou

Reputation 58

Years Contributed: '09
GPS: Sussex
Miles Typed: 9238

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »

My youngest has forced me to watch Once ipon a time. Quite like it, really. Not a patch on Game of Thrones though.

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead
Justin

Reputation 58

Years Contributed: '08
Motorcycles: 2008 Hayabusa - 2004 FJR
GPS: Sunny Colorado
Miles Typed: 6098

My Photo Gallery

Hi, I'm Phteven

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2012, 01:39:10 PM »

Sorry, I have to say that Big Bang Theory is the best on TV at this time. One of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud.

FAST: 2004 "Silver Bullet" FJR1300 - FASTER: 2008 Touring/Endurance Hayabusa
www.ledrider.com
UFO

Reputation 184

Motorcycles: Duc MTS1200R
GPS: Here in the now...
Miles Typed: 13101

My Photo Gallery

Teh rainbows!!

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2012, 01:47:54 PM »

Not a patch on Game of Thrones though.

Ah, I see you like the softcore stuff. Lol

Sorry, I have to say that Big Bang Theory is the best on TV at this time. One of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud.

BBT used to be so much better.  But the show has morphed in to "The Sheldon Show" (as I call it) and it gets tiring.  I admit that recently they seem to be making an effort to include the other characters.  But Raj is still completely wasted, total throw away character.  Penny is wasted (she's basically Leonard's dumb F buddy).  Leonard is wasted (he's basically Penny's smart F buddy, and someone for Sheldon to abuse).  Howard has his NASA plot line and marriage to Bernadette which is better than nothing I guess.  Then there's the mighty Sheldon, emmy winner, scene stealer, plot stealer, show sealer... Lol

I have to admit I don't have a super favorite TV show on right now.  There's no show on TV that I'm just dieing to see.  We DVR everything an sometimes we don't get to episodes for weeks.  BBT used to be my fav though...just for the record.

Neal
InfiniSpace.Net - A site for geeks/nerds
Justin

Reputation 58

Years Contributed: '08
Motorcycles: 2008 Hayabusa - 2004 FJR
GPS: Sunny Colorado
Miles Typed: 6098

My Photo Gallery

Hi, I'm Phteven

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »

BBT used to be so much better.  But the show has morphed in to "The Sheldon Show" (as I call it) and it gets tiring.  I admit that recently they seem to be making an effort to include the other characters.  But Raj is still completely wasted, total throw away character.  Penny is wasted (she's basically Leonard's dumb F buddy).  Leonard is wasted (he's basically Penny's smart F buddy, and someone for Sheldon to abuse).  Howard has his NASA plot line and marriage to Bernadette which is better than nothing I guess.  Then there's the mighty Sheldon, emmy winner, scene stealer, plot stealer, show sealer... Lol

I have to admit I don't have a super favorite TV show on right now.  There's no show on TV that I'm just dieing to see.  We DVR everything an sometimes we don't get to episodes for weeks.  BBT used to be my fav though...just for the record.

You might like it better if you weren't so darned analytical  Lol

FAST: 2004 "Silver Bullet" FJR1300 - FASTER: 2008 Touring/Endurance Hayabusa
www.ledrider.com
Hambonee

Reputation 37

Motorcycles: 2013 BMW GS 1200
GPS: Kenmore, WA
Miles Typed: 443

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »

Archer...throws political correctness WAY out the door!  Bigsmile

I went to the psychiatrist, and he says "You're crazy " I tell him I want a second opinion. He says, "Okay, you're ugly too!" (Rodney Dangerfield)
UFO

Reputation 184

Motorcycles: Duc MTS1200R
GPS: Here in the now...
Miles Typed: 13101

My Photo Gallery

Teh rainbows!!

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 03:04:09 PM »

You might like it better if you weren't so darned analytical  Lol

Lol  Sorry, writing is one of my hobbies.  I tend to make an attempt to dissect what's going on when I see/read things in hopes that it makes me better.

Neal
InfiniSpace.Net - A site for geeks/nerds
Hoochie Papa

Reputation 3

Motorcycles: 1981 Honda Passport-(Hers), 2005 Suzuki Boulevard C50T- (Hers), 2002 Suzuki SV650s (Mine)
GPS: Calgary, Alberta
Miles Typed: 340

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 05:21:11 PM »

I love BBT as much as the next guy, but I don't sit at work for the whole week wondering about next weeks episode. Besides, like others have said, the character development is really lagging.

Henry ate the poisoned apple, and Emma is leaving town. Now Regina knows that only true loves kiss can break the spell, so she will give her son a kiss to wake him. (This is when everyone will start remembering.) But the kiss won't work because she doesnt actually love him. Then Emma will come back, and kiss her son awake because she truly loves him.

I just know everything is going to be OK.

I wear the pants in my house. My wife says I am allowed to tell people that.
Flyer
Just put me back up on the bike.

Reputation 25

Motorcycles: Ducati MTS1200ST. Cycles: Masi Tre Volumetrica "Lampo Bianco", Kona NuNu "The Slug", Colnago C50 "La Spada di Cambiago", Kona Jake the Snake.
GPS: "O Canada, We Stand On Cars and Freeze"
Miles Typed: 6787

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 07:06:35 PM »

I really enjoyed "The Edwardian Farm" series and the BBC production of Dicken's "The Mystery of Edward Drood".
I've got to admit Kathy Bates played an outrageous part as Charlie Harper on "Two and a Half Men", last week...
You hadda be there.
 Lol

“Where you come from is gone, where you thought you were going to was never there, and where you are is no good unless you can get away from it".   Flannery O'Connor.
JonS

Reputation 9

Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, 2x'09, '10
Motorcycles: 2004 Multistrada 1000DS
GPS: On the western slope
Miles Typed: 4704

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 07:16:36 PM »

Quote from: UFO on Today at 11:47:54 AM

I completely agree that Sheldon should fall down that broken elevator shaft on the show. I actually cringe on occasion when he opens his mouth. Sadly, I know of nothing better, except some of the best Seinfeld reruns, or some of the Two And A Half Men reruns.
One show I enjoy is Antique Road Show. I really enjoy it when somebody buys something at a garage sale, just because they really like it and it's worth many thousands of dollars for their $8.00 investment. Thumbsup

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 07:41:45 PM by JonS » Logged

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness". - Annie Savoy

“Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore?
phoenix

Reputation 27

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Motorcycles: '10 CBR600RR
GPS: Ankeny IA
Miles Typed: 3990

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 07:08:35 AM »

Fringe

NATIONAL 2003, 2004
EASTERN: 2003
REGION 4: 2005 WCRM: 2006, 2007 CENTRAL: 2007 ST.N trackday at Blackhawk Farms: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Joey Stalin
sick of pictures of gas stations

Reputation 15

GPS: nOvA
Miles Typed: 2068

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 07:39:25 AM »

You people have obviously never watched Modern Family. Best show on television.

Joseph "Joey" Stalin
BMW R1100RT-P
Kawasaki KLR650
sodapop6620

Reputation 35

Motorcycles: ZREX
GPS: SEPA
Miles Typed: 1622

My Photo Gallery

Screw Christmas

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2012, 08:25:25 AM »

Archer...throws political correctness WAY out the door!  Bigsmile

GIRL FIGHT!!!

That reminds me Soap is back on the air.

Wildcard Tag http://tinyurl.com/69dfzaa   Half my lies aren't true.

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Dean Martin
sammyseaman
AH3

Reputation 206

Motorcycles: 1 1/2
GPS: Grand River Valley
Miles Typed: 9855

My Photo Gallery

Владимир Константинов

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 08:59:38 AM »

EEK! You must be fun at a party  Crazy

"Warm them with your breath or in your hand then insert them to a comfortable depth." ~Mr. Black~
"Polar bears can't jump." ~black bear~
LadyNinja

Reputation 7

Motorcycles: Kawasaki Ninja 650
Miles Typed: 43

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 09:02:39 AM »

Hardly ever watch TV. I prefer more of the older shows of the 60 and 70's. Most of the newer shows show no class or tact.
FJRmgm

Reputation 15

Miles Typed: 1738

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 04:41:36 PM »

"Shameless" - totally hilarious...
maddjack
UFO Pilot

Reputation 43

Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11, '12
Motorcycles: Kawasaki Versys. the Goblin is gone.
GPS: McCandless township PA>
Miles Typed: 5135

My Photo Gallery

RIDE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 04:44:47 PM »

Good show Thumbsup Thumbsup

I watch Fringe also and am waiting for Falling Skies to return after being off season for freaking ever.

I occasionally attend some STN events    Wink
Papa Lazarou

Reputation 58

Years Contributed: '09
GPS: Sussex
Miles Typed: 9238

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »

"Shameless" - totally hilarious...

US or UK version?

The wheel is turning, but the hamster is dead
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal