Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Cal24 Ride to Eat  (Read 5077 times)

Elseanno
Wish I was ridin'

Reputation 18

Motorcycles: 99 Concours, 2007 Tiger
Miles Typed: 384

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2015, 09:27:37 pm »

Hey guys,

Just got an email from the new president of the Cal24 (Tom's daughter, not quite as much fun but WAY better looking) There will be a RTE in December.

"Hi Everyone!

Your new Cal24 President here!!!

If you have played with the idea of riding the CAL24, getting into Rally riding, or just looking for some information, this is your chance without having to register. We will be available to answer questions, and educate you a little about what we do with the CAL24!

We have some exciting news with the CAL24 coming up and we want to share it with you personally!! I know everyone is getting ready for Pink's, but mark your calendars! We will be meeting on December 5th, 12PM at Parkview Cafe 70410 Parkfield-Coalinga Rd, Parkfield, CA. We will have a door raffle!! If you have never ridden the CAL24, this is the year to do it!

We also will have a special reward for any seasoned riders who gets a Rally virgin to sign up, and they have to show up!!

If you plan on attending, please let me know [email protected]. If we have enough RSVP's they will give us some special treatment!!

I look forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks! And feel free to share this announcement on any other groups or clubs that you are a part of!

Thanks,
Kaarin Brooke
Cal24 Rally President"

So there you have it. Hope to see you all there. I will cross post in region 1.

Elseanno

Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Elseanno
Wish I was ridin'

Reputation 18

Motorcycles: 99 Concours, 2007 Tiger
Miles Typed: 384

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:18:01 am »

Hey people!

Bumping this to the top.

Hope to see you all there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal