Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Sprint ST 1050 ?'s  (Read 13574 times)

Epyon

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: ‘09 Street Triple R, ‘10 S1000RR
Miles Typed: 83

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2015, 01:59:50 pm »

I'm 5'7" 29-30" inseam and I'm looking for a ST machine.  I've had two trumpets already and really love the triple engine  Inlove.  I have been mostly thinking about FJR's or ST1300's but the ST 1050 is also on my radar.  My concerns maybe some of you have some information to enlighten me.

The land missile couches are just unbelievable in the wind protection department.  I normally ride a naked (Hyperstrada right now) but I notice even the fairings on my RC-51 help a ton.  I have a Sena but don't really use it because I can't hear it worth a damn.  Are the touring screens good enough to get me a decent bubble so I may have a chance of hearing my Sena?  I do wear ear plugs but all the extra wind noise essentially makes the thing worthless..  Weather protection is nice but I don't mind getting wet too much.

How about super slab riding?  I have a few trips in mind like MN to AZ, MN to the Dragon, stuff like that.  Now I know its not one of the couches but it seems like a fairly "relaxed" riding position.  I did a 250ish mile day with lots of slab work on my RC-51 and I was surprised that was as ok as it was, seeing as its a race rep.  On those LOOOoong days it would be nice to brake it up a little, some slabbing and some twisties.

My other concern is reliability.  Though I had 0 issues with my 2 trumpets and I hear almost all good about the ST which is comforting.  Not having a Japanese bike I don't have legendary reliability and a dealership in most every town though.  I'm inclined to say that won't be an issue though.

Lastly are their are other wheels like Ducati wheels or something that swap in the back??

Thanks for helping out a noob!
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

expatbrit

Reputation 15

Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: '08 WR250X, '11 Mutleystrada S, ' 12 RC8R
GPS: 'Burque, NM
Miles Typed: 1401

My Photo Gallery

Not all who wander are lost. I probably am, though

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:47:01 pm »

So...

I'm built different to you (6'7, 34" inseam) and had an '06 Sprint ST for ~20k miles before I decided I really /wasn't/ ever going to fit on it. The engine is bloody fabulous as you say, and I truly love the looks of that bike, but if noise is your issue I'm with many others -- get the A0304 bracket for the Sena and run a decent set of in-ear monitors and you'll never go back. With S-plugs and the Etymotic ER6i's before I've never had issues hearing music, or anything. Love that setup.

I'm on a Mutleystrada now, but had a 950SM as an in-between bike, so might not be the best person for a wind-protection comparison. (Mind you, I also have an RC51 -- I saw your comment elsewhere about piggy V-twin race reps, and invite you to sample an RC8. So not piggy. So V-twin. I've done 400 miles a day on mine before I converted it to 'aggressive' for the track).

On the Sprint, the seat is a bit soft and starts to wear on the arse after some miles. Later models have better windscreen and more upright riding position (2008 and above, I think). Suspension starts to wallow when I (at ~200lbs) started to whale on it a bit, but it had never been resprung for me. I've done slab on it, and been just fine, and I had one minor issue in the 20k miles where I had to tighten my own alternator cover bolts since it was weeping a bit of oil. Brakes get squishy, and a caliper swap is fairly common on the front (either the 6-pot Tokico off a 'busa, or the Daytona 675 calipers). Headlights on the '06 had a killer abrupt cutoff, which was frankly terrifying going into a turn after dark. /I/ found the heat obnoxious, with the frame getting painful to the touch, but others have had very different experiences.

All said -- I'm a little sad I sold it, but it wasn't a bike for my height. The engine and looks made it, and it was enough lighter than the FJR/ST1300 for me to appreciate, but still 550+ -- my time with the 950SM told me I really like lighter bikes.

Why swap the wheel? Smile
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:34:07 pm »

Ohh believe you me if I could only get my hands on an RC8.  One of the local track day organizers has one but I couldn't finagle my way into a ride.  On the other hand a good buddy of  mine has an RSV4 that is mine for the asking.

Hmm I've been trying to avoid ear buds but that may just be a fact of life....

Anything I get will be getting resprung at the very least.  I'm a suspension guy, power is nice but don't come crying to me when I beat your 600 up with an SV650 hahaha.  They say that the ST1300 is more touring, I'd imagine some good boingers would fix that real quick.  But yes heavy bikes are...ugh.  One of the things I did not like about that C14 was the 15 point turn and straining to move it around in my garage to get it out.  The RC is heavy but mangable.  Thanks god for low center of gravity.

The massive yet not large enough panniers on the Sprint are disappointing.  I just started reading today about the head light issues. All in all though as I've thought about it the Sprint really is a logical contender for me, mmmmm miss that motor...

Is winter over yet?  Oh it's not...ok. Sad
Advertisement

Volfy

Reputation 19

Motorcycles: '15 300RR, '15 250XCF-W, '14 Trophy SE, '10 VFR1200
Miles Typed: 1081

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 10:06:01 am »

I'm exactly the same frame size as you and the '09 Sprint ST I had felt too tall a seat height to me.  It was my first sport touring bike and I loved the 1050 triple.  The packaging left a bit to be desired.  The panniers were odd shaped, the underseat exhaust cooked my thighs and roasted my nuts, and cause the seat shape to be rather uncomfortable and tall.  If you are tall and live in colder climes, you'll probably have no problems with it.  Triumph addressed allthose issues - and some - with the Sprint GT, which I have now.  I would strongly recommend the GT if you are interested in the Sprint line.  This sort of "continental sport tourer" isn't for everyone, but with your propensity toward sporting machines, you sound like a good match.  Personally, I can do a 250 mile day on just about any sport bike, even with aggressive ergos and limited range.  North of 300 miles though, these sporty ST, like Sprint/VFR/K1300/etc., become a better fit.  But if you like to sit up straight and prefer your bladder outholding your fuel tank, these aren't for you.

The reliability thang is overblown by those who can't find much else to knock certain models/brands... and can't find much else to tout about their preferred models/brands.  I've had 4 Triumph so far and zero problems.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 10:09:31 am by Volfy » Logged
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 01:06:05 pm »

I have had a long time lusting for VFR's as well.  Again its the weirdo engine configuration that gets me  Inlove.  I believe that the VFR will have to be added to the list of bikes for demoing next season too.  Thanks for your input!!!!
caddydaddy

Reputation 14

Motorcycles: 2017 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
GPS: Harlingen, Texas USA
Miles Typed: 1300

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 11:04:10 pm »

How about super slab riding?  I have a few trips in mind like MN to AZ, MN to the Dragon, stuff like that.  Now I know its not one of the couches but it seems like a fairly "relaxed" riding position.  I did a 250ish mile day with lots of slab work on my RC-51 and I was surprised that was as ok as it was, seeing as its a race rep.  On those LOOOoong days it would be nice to brake it up a little, some slabbing and some twisties.

It's not bad on the superslabs.  I have a higher windscreen on my 2008 and I was impressed how the wind didn't beat me up at all while going 70-75 or so!  I rode it from New Orleans to the Virginia coast and back, stopping in Knoxville, TN on the way up and back.  By the time I'd get to Knoxville by butt would hurt from sitting so long, but the rest of me was fine.  I had the 18 tooth front sprocket, which raised the RPMs a bit, but still managed around 50 MPG.  I've added lower pegs since then and that made a difference in leg angle.
 The saddlebags are kinda weird shaped, but they still hold a good amount and stay dry.  I added a Bestem top box to mine, which can hold a full face helmet and then some.  
For reliability, the only problem I had was the stator burnt up at around 24k miles.  It was about $110 for an aftermarket one that I replaced myself.  Other than that, it's been 100% reliable.  I don't ride as much as I use to, but I have around 34k on my 2008 that I bought new.
  When I lived in New Orleans, the heat coming up from the underseat exhaust was brutal when it was 95 degrees and I was stuck in traffic.  Once you are moving, it's not too bad.  A seat cover helped with the heat.

2017 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 02:06:14 pm »

Got a pic with the top case on?  All the images I've seen of them on the cases are so high up!!!  Almost looks like a step stool would help to get in there haha.

So you think the panniers are pretty ok then?  Lots of people saying they suck.  Yeah not big enough for a full face helmet does suck, but a helmet lock would work fine too.  I did a weekend run on my Ducati Hyperstrada and one bag was more then enough for all of my stuff.  Well besides tent and sleeping bag.
Dan K

Reputation 110

Motorcycles: '10 VFR1200F, '03 Aprilia Tuono RSV
GPS: North of Chicago (flat lands w/no twisties)
Miles Typed: 4219

My Photo Gallery

I'm only here to help. Really.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2015, 02:22:30 pm »

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/dsklap/483B3F92-1201-4E24-8C99-234F8138EFC0_zpsxetrthr9.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/dsklap/FD48FB4E-453C-4D08-AF6B-9468381CBECA_zpstqtqx1f2.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u222/dsklap/11A58093-F769-4495-9AB1-A93774C08ABC-3017-00000414C9661FB7_zps321f1612.jpg

SW Motech rack.

Sometimes the only answer is defenestration. - Dan K
caddydaddy

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2015, 05:32:55 pm »

Got a pic with the top case on?  All the images I've seen of them on the cases are so high up!!!  Almost looks like a step stool would help to get in there haha.

So you think the panniers are pretty ok then?  Lots of people saying they suck.  Yeah not big enough for a full face helmet does suck, but a helmet lock would work fine too.  I did a weekend run on my Ducati Hyperstrada and one bag was more then enough for all of my stuff.  Well besides tent and sleeping bag.

Mine sits about the same height as the one DanK posted.  It's high, but not too high in my opinion.  

Yes, the bags are ok.  They aren't huge like BMW bags, but I packed everything I needed into them and my top case when I rode to Virginia for 3 weeks.  The steel fuel tank on the 2008-up Sprints makes it easier to throw a magnetic tank bag on there for a little extra room.

Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 05:46:18 pm »

Dan how tall are you and how does that windscreen do for ya?
redsled

Reputation 3

Motorcycles: '07 Sprint ABS
GPS: Locust Grove, GA, USA
Miles Typed: 201

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 07:49:33 pm »

I have a Givi on mine and it's not too high at all. You want to see high? My Tiger 1050's topcase was in the stratosphere compared to the Sprint.

Chris Pope
Locust Grove, GA
07 Sprint ABS
07 Tuono
85 V65 Magna

'07 Sprint ABS
'57 Cushman Eagle - in restoration
mellow_gold
Will ride for food

Reputation 14

Motorcycles: 2002 VFR800 ABS, 2003 DRZ400S
GPS: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Miles Typed: 567

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 09:53:35 pm »

Why do I still torture myself by reading threads about Sprints.  Oh how I miss my Strumpet  Sad
caddydaddy

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2015, 10:04:00 pm »

Why do I still torture myself by reading threads about Sprints.  Oh how I miss my Strumpet  Sad

I keep thinking of selling mine and trying something else, but then I realize I'd probably miss it!  

mellow_gold
Will ride for food

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2015, 10:22:51 pm »

Don't do it! I'm selling my Bandit and will probably give a VFR 800 a shot but I'm fearful it will leave me wanting too.
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2015, 10:44:45 am »

After having owned 2 Trumpets I'm almost on board already.  I still need to ride one, but I also came to the realization that I'm getting very close to affording a Ducati Multistrada 1200 too....  The ultimate nuclear powered arm chair with excellent ground clearance....
expatbrit

Reputation 15

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2015, 11:11:39 pm »

After having owned 2 Trumpets I'm almost on board already.  I still need to ride one, but I also came to the realization that I'm getting very close to affording a Ducati Multistrada 1200 too....  The ultimate nuclear powered arm chair with excellent ground clearance....

I've owned both. I love the Mutley. Smile I'm also 6'7 Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 07:55:57 pm »

One day maybe! Inlove
expatbrit

Reputation 15

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2015, 12:33:08 pm »

Dan K -- looks like one I've seen somewhere else...

Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 12:38:16 pm »

Dan how tall are you and how does that windscreen do for ya?

5'9, long in the leg, and it was great.

Many long highway trips, no issues. Only sold because I had a bad case of new bikitis.

One and only negative I can point out on the Sprint is the headlights - can't see shit in the dark when leaned over. Add auxiliary lights if you buy one.

-Dan

stevent
Aging Cafe` Racer

Reputation 9

Motorcycles: '10 K1300GT
GPS: near Tacoma, Wa.
Miles Typed: 1692

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 01:54:08 pm »

I just picked up a '10 1050 Tiger, you might give one a try just to see if it works for you. I tried out a Sprint but the Tiger's riding position worked a little better for me. Same engine and all, Really loving this bike.

It's my 4th Hinckley Triumph and I have no qualms about reliability, they're pretty solid.

Carpe` Throttleum - Loud Suits Save Lives -

"Sure I get the best parking spots, but who could love a man with a wooden leg and a face like a chickens arse?"
GooseMan

Reputation 2

Motorcycles: 2005 Triumph Sprint ST
GPS: Los Angles, CA
Miles Typed: 742

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2015, 01:07:58 pm »

I've had mine since 2008, and loved it ever since!

It's comfy, it looks great, tours well and "sports" well too. I have the panniers, but like everyone else says, they look nice, but theyre pretty useless. You can stuff just as much stuff into one big topcase than you can with the two panniers.

Since I dont have time tour anymore, I converted mine to be as sporty as possible, since I pretty much only ride on the weekends for fun.....and because I'll never (ahem...my wife will never allow me to) buy another bike.

Mine's now kitted out with Ohlins/Racetech suspension, D&D exhaust, removed all the extra bracketry, put on some sport-only tires. Thing handles pretty good now!

Here she is with her new butt.....D&D pipe, Corbin Gunfighter and brackets removed

Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 10:18:14 pm »

Should I even be considering this bike?

http://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/Leo's-South-782288/listing/2006-Triumph-SPRINT-ST-1050-ABS-116125913
GerryPetrecca

Reputation 14

Motorcycles: 2015 Moto Guzzi Stone V7 Gloss Red
GPS: Guilford, CT
Miles Typed: 596

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2016, 07:13:23 am »

I'm 5'9" with an inseam = 29-30"

owned a 2009 1050 ST ABS.  It was an ergonomic disaster for me.

My previous 955i ST was way more comfortable.

Gerry

Gerry Petrecca
Guilford, Connecticut
2015 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone (Red) If you're a guy and what you love has tits or tires it's gonna cost you $$$$$!
mellow_gold
Will ride for food

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 02:50:16 pm »

No IMO.  Seems overpriced for a 2006 with 63k miles on it.  FWIW if I was buying another Sprint I wouldn't buy anything older than 2008 because I hated having a plastic tank.
Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2016, 05:47:03 pm »

No IMO.  Seems overpriced for a 2006 with 63k miles on it.  FWIW if I was buying another Sprint I wouldn't buy anything older than 2008 because I hated having a plastic tank.

Ditto. On both counts. Price WAY to high in my opinion (I sold on a couple years ago with way less miles).

I would have preferred the metal tank too, for a magnetic tank bag (never had any tank swelling issues...)

- Dan

caddydaddy

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2016, 07:23:59 pm »

I'll sell ya my 2008 with half that mileage for that price!   Lol

Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 02:39:38 pm »

I'll sell ya my 2008 with half that mileage for that price!   Lol

You should talk to Caddy Daddy. From our conversations on triumphrat.com when I still had my Sprint, he knows his shit and took very good care of his bike.

Dan

Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »

Now I have seen this bike in person.  The panniers are rather beat up and there is a small ding in the tank, but the mileage isn't bad.

http://www.moonmotorsports.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=1603419&p=2&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory
Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2016, 02:57:20 pm »

Now I have seen this bike in person.  The panniers are rather beat up and there is a small ding in the tank, but the mileage isn't bad.

http://www.moonmotorsports.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=1603419&p=2&s=Year&d=D&t=preowned&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

Price seems high. Low ball them if you like the bike - looks good in pics.

- Dan

Cricket1

Reputation 35

Years Contributed: '08, '10
Motorcycles: '15 Yamaha FJ09
GPS: Ohio
Miles Typed: 798

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2016, 07:15:26 pm »

Price seems high. Low ball them if you like the bike - looks good in pics.

- Dan

Yup, Dan is right. Triumph's depreciate like a stone.  I'd offer them $4,700 and not go over about $4,900.

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill
expatbrit

Reputation 15

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2016, 08:15:32 pm »

I've had mine since 2008, and loved it ever since!

It's comfy, it looks great, tours well and "sports" well too. I have the panniers, but like everyone else says, they look nice, but theyre pretty useless. You can stuff just as much stuff into one big topcase than you can with the two panniers.

Since I dont have time tour anymore, I converted mine to be as sporty as possible, since I pretty much only ride on the weekends for fun.....and because I'll never (ahem...my wife will never allow me to) buy another bike.

Mine's now kitted out with Ohlins/Racetech suspension, D&D exhaust, removed all the extra bracketry, put on some sport-only tires. Thing handles pretty good now!

Here she is with her new butt.....D&D pipe, Corbin Gunfighter and brackets removed

Hah!

Same colour, same helmet -- I came to the same conclusion that if I kept her, i had to do the pipe (heat), binders (stupid sticking front brake pistons) and boingers. Lovely bike.
Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 06:14:38 pm »

Yup, Dan is right. Triumph's depreciate like a stone.  I'd offer them $4,700 and not go over about $4,900.

Even that might be a bit high.

Keep looking if they won't come down. Great bikes. I miss mine.

Also, 2007 and later had bars that were a bit higher than the earlier models. Really nice compromise. Perfect height. (my 2006 had bars from a 2007)

Volfy

Reputation 19

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2016, 08:17:50 pm »

Around here, Sprints are selling worse than 2 story outhouse.  I bought a Sprint GT for a little over $5k and later traded it in for about that much.  If you are looking at paying that much, seriously consider the GT.  There are 2-3 here that have sat on dealer lots for more than 6months.

Great bikes and the quintessential sport tourers.  Just not what most riders here want.

FWIW,. All my Triumphs have been no less reliable than Japanese bike.
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2016, 10:17:49 pm »

I think I would love a GT.  There is only 1 near me and it's 8k.  I'm kinda surprised that the 2 that I have seen recently were so expensive.  It was not a big seller so I had hoped there was no market for them besides us triple crazy people.  I see the newer ST got the GT front end in Europe.  I still have a soft spot for VFR's and would like to try an ST2 or ST3.  It's almost spring time so I'll hopefully get to demo someone soon.  I'm trying to decide if I should refinance my Ducati in case nothing grabs my fancy or is avalible.  Or if I should just wait a little while longer....
Volfy

Reputation 19

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2016, 02:56:23 pm »

Ones here are listed for around that much, which is why they sit around unsold.  I doubt they will get sold for anywhere near that much.  Most of these sporty tourers are like that.  Small niche and not a whole lot of sniffers.
bonnieboomer

Reputation 3

Motorcycles: 08 Bandit 1250SA
GPS: Valley of VA
Miles Typed: 95

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2016, 02:31:21 pm »

If you're still looking:

https://roanoke.craigslist.org/mcy/5466952554.html

bonnieboomer - 5 trumpets and counting, looking hard at the latest Tigers

Judges of men are born, not made.
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2016, 04:33:13 pm »

Too bad I'm in Minnesota.  I still haven't been able to demo either bike yet.  

GT question for you GT owners.  Does the passenger foot peg mount get in the way of your heels when your on the balls of you feet?
Epyon

Reputation 0

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2016, 06:45:42 pm »

In other news.  HOLY SHIT 2 pages of Sprint GT's just showed up on Cycle Trader!!!!
Volfy

Reputation 19

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2016, 10:33:52 am »

GT question for you GT owners.  Does the passenger foot peg mount get in the way of your heels when your on the balls of you feet?

I typically wear size 9 boots and have no problem on the GT.
Dan K

Reputation 110

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2016, 01:17:11 pm »

I took a test ride on a GT and it felt exactly like my ST, but it was clearly more refined.

Can't go wrong either way.

caddydaddy

Reputation 14

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2016, 07:36:00 pm »

I took a test ride on a GT and it felt exactly like my ST, but it was clearly more refined.

Can't go wrong either way.

Yeah, I also thought the GT was just a little more refined than the ST.  A little bit larger too.  Both are great bikes.

GooseMan

Reputation 2

Motorcycles: 2005 Triumph Sprint ST
GPS: Los Angles, CA
Miles Typed: 742

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2016, 12:48:45 pm »

Hah!

Same colour, same helmet -- I came to the same conclusion that if I kept her, i had to do the pipe (heat), binders (stupid sticking front brake pistons) and boingers. Lovely bike.

Ha! No way! Great minds think alike  Thumbsup
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal