Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: Interest in a all S-T.n Freddie Spencer class?  (Read 13269 times)

JCM

Reputation 10

Motorcycles: V-Strom 650
Miles Typed: 48

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 09:19:40 pm »

I'm definately interested. It's a lot of money, but if we're talking about late summer, that's plenty of time to save up.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Mr Sunshine

Reputation -14

Years Contributed: '06, '09
GPS: Redmond, Wa
Miles Typed: 7538

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 09:43:31 pm »

Thumbsup  There are the beginnings of a schedule on the NESBA website.  I didn't see anything at Miller, though.

Yeha I know.

Check out http://www.adrenalinefreaks.com/schedule.htm

They are going to Miller the weekend before MotoGP.  Aplejax and I are thinking about changing our plans a little bit and routing through SLC to Monterey.  We'd load up the track bikes and the street bikes into the trailer. Smile
Mr Sunshine

Reputation -14

Years Contributed: '06, '09
GPS: Redmond, Wa
Miles Typed: 7538

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 09:44:40 pm »

Headscratch

Um. Ok. I'm assuming you've done both? Oh wait...you haven't.  Twofinger  I tend to doubt you've even done a Code class.

I've done three levels of Keith Code, and it's an excellent class to take if you follow his curriculum. I'm sure Spencer is fantastic, but it's a lot of dough compared to a $400 Keith code class, $600 with rental. Their classes are very small, instructers are fantastic, and you get a ton of track time.

For the purposes of putting together a full STN class, Keith Code makes a heck of a lot more sense and has locations all over the country.

You are right I haven't done either.  did you see my  Smile?

BTW: I don't care about track time at a class.  I care about instruction time and from what I understand at Spencer is that your time on circulating the track is very low as you are always working on specific drills.  That's more important to me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal