Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: 07 kawaaki ninja 650 Stator problem??  (Read 2595 times)

howardrichman

Reputation 2

Motorcycles: 07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Miles Typed: 268

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2017, 09:32:11 am »

Kind of what I thought. There's no point of taking chances. I'll replace the regulator also. When I tested it one of the pairs of tabs showed no continuity opposite direction.  I checked Rick's wants $145 for stator and $95 for regulator. OEM From Bike Bandit wants $406 for stator and $150 for regulator.  I'll order from Rick's. Thanks; now i'll have to find the cover gasket.

Thanks for all the help.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 09:52:36 am by howardrichman » Logged
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

sleazy rider

Reputation 37

Years Contributed: '06, '07
Years Supported: '11
Miles Typed: 5560

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2017, 10:03:25 am »

Kind of what I thought. There's no point of taking chances. I'll replace the regulator also. When I tested it one of the pairs of tabs showed no continuity opposite direction.  I checked Rick's wants $145 for stator and $95 for regulator. OEM From Bike Bandit wants $406 for stator and $150 for regulator.  I'll order from Rick's. Thanks; now i'll have to find the cover gasket.

Thanks for all the help.

Bigok  Glad to be of service.  Good luck with the repairs.  Check with your local dealer on a cover gasket.  OEM is by far the best for that.
howardrichman

Reputation 2

Motorcycles: 07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Miles Typed: 268

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 10:22:07 am »

partzilla for gasket, saves me a trip to dealer for less than $4more.

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.
                                                                                                                               Howie..
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal