Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: FS: Spidi Mesh Leg Textile Over Pants - Men's XL  (Read 1203 times)

spaz_666

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: RST1000, V11 Tenni
GPS: Chicago 'burbs
Miles Typed: 149

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2018, 06:29:41 pm »

SOLD!

Like new - only rode in these a few short trips to work. They are unavailable from US sellers so I ordered from a European shop and with the cost of return shipping, I'm better off just selling them here.

These are very nice Spidi mesh over pants with abrasion resistant fabric and high air flow abrasion resistant mesh to stay comfortable in summer heat. Full length large gauge YKK leg zippers make getting in and out of these over your street cloths / work clothes super easy. Equipped with Spidi Safety Lab CE-1 knee and hip armor. The hip armor is removable. The knee armor is height adjustable, but not removable. The waist is also adjustable (velcro), there are belt loops, and one exterior pocket on the right seat with a velcro closure.

I am tall and lanky at 6'2" with a 32 inch waist x 34 inch inseam, and weigh about 170 lbs.

Spidi's size charts can be very confusing. I bought the XL for the leg length - which is good on me - but I can't adjust the waist tight enough to fit me properly. I'd say these would work well if you're a big & tall fellow with a 34 to 36 inch inseam and a 36 to 38 inch waist. You could probably cinch the waist adjusters down enough to work okay on a 34 inch waist. I'm just too skinny to make these work.

These really are in perfect condition with no wear. I wore them for only a couple rides to work (14 miles each way) and then switched to a pair of Rev'It Airwaves which (lucky me) I found in Medium-Tall size to fit my long legs and skinny waist.

Looking for $110 shipped to US address.

Spidi Stock Photo

Spidi Stock Photo

Front

Back

CE-1 Hip Armor

Tag

Zipper

Hip Armor pocket tag

Left leg logo detail

Seat pocket & logo detail
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:22:11 pm by spaz_666 » Logged

Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Oilhed
MarkF

Reputation 22

Motorcycles: 2009 BMW K1200LT (trunkless)
GPS: Connecticut
Miles Typed: 1873

My Photo Gallery

MarkF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 09:28:54 am »

Very nice, wish I were taller

MarkF

new bike - BMW K1200LT & old bikes - BMW R1150GS, Ducati ST3 (RIP), BMW R1100R, R75 & R65, Yammie TW200, Suzuki Bandit 600, Guzzi V65SP, Kawi KLR600, etc.
spaz_666

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: RST1000, V11 Tenni
GPS: Chicago 'burbs
Miles Typed: 149

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:23:52 pm »

SOLD!

Like new - only rode in these a few short trips to work. They are unavailable from US sellers so I ordered from a European shop and with the cost of return shipping, I'm better off just selling them here.

These are very nice Spidi mesh over pants with abrasion resistant fabric and high air flow abrasion resistant mesh to stay comfortable in summer heat. Full length large gauge YKK leg zippers make getting in and out of these over your street cloths / work clothes super easy. Equipped with Spidi Safety Lab CE-1 knee and hip armor. The hip armor is removable. The knee armor is height adjustable, but not removable. The waist is also adjustable (velcro), there are belt loops, and one exterior pocket on the right seat with a velcro closure.

I am tall and lanky at 6'2" with a 32 inch waist x 34 inch inseam, and weigh about 170 lbs.

Spidi's size charts can be very confusing. I bought the XL for the leg length - which is good on me - but I can't adjust the waist tight enough to fit me properly. I'd say these would work well if you're a big & tall fellow with a 34 to 36 inch inseam and a 36 to 38 inch waist. You could probably cinch the waist adjusters down enough to work okay on a 34 inch waist. I'm just too skinny to make these work.

These really are in perfect condition with no wear. I wore them for only a couple rides to work (14 miles each way) and then switched to a pair of Rev'It Airwaves which (lucky me) I found in Medium-Tall size to fit my long legs and skinny waist.

Looking for $110 shipped to US address.

Spidi Stock Photo

Spidi Stock Photo

Front

Back

CE-1 Hip Armor

Tag

Zipper

Hip Armor pocket tag

Left leg logo detail

Seat pocket & logo detail

Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal