Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: 2018 AIM Expo - Las Vegas, 11-14 Oct  (Read 598 times)

HotPursuit

Reputation 4

Motorcycles: 1996 Honda VF750C Magna, and 2003 Honda VFR800 Interceptor
GPS: High Desert, SoCal
Miles Typed: 49

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: August 11, 2018, 11:30:26 pm »

Anyone plan on attending the Las Vegas American International Motorcycle Expo (AIM) this year?  11-14 Oct 2018.

https://aimexpousa.com/

I'll be buying a ticket here pretty soon, still working out my hotel arrangements.  Maybe we can make a small meet-up out of it.  Maybe not.

A lot of new bikes have been announced this year across the board, so I'm pretty excited to hopefully check at least a few of them out in person.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

kyzrex
member-at-large

Reputation 89

GPS: NKY/mid-Tenn
Miles Typed: 1103

My Photo Gallery

WWW.ridemsta.com

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 06:11:22 am »

I was at the show last year in Columbus, actually worked a booth the whole 4 Days, and I highly recommend goi g to this show over all of the other ones that you can attend.  This show is not filled up with people looking to sell do-rags, leather and chrome.  It is filled with the OEMís and with people wanting to develop relationships with dealers.  Whole sections of people from China, Italy and Europe, and other parts of the world. Major gear manufacturers and little startups wanting to get their name out. Lots to see and you can demo ride just a out anything your heart desires (something I didnít get to do, but know some people spent a day just doing that!).  Well worth going to if your going to be in Vegas or live within a day of.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and would taste good with ketchup"
HotPursuit

Reputation 4

Motorcycles: 1996 Honda VF750C Magna, and 2003 Honda VFR800 Interceptor
GPS: High Desert, SoCal
Miles Typed: 49

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 01:24:27 pm »

Yeah... I know I'm not going to be able to demo ride every bike that I want...  I don't expect the new H-Ds and Indian flat tracker to be more than showpieces on the floor, if even that.  I've got pretty high hopes for checking out the Niken, and maybe I can squeeze myself into an H2 demo ride.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal