zebraranger

Reputation 5

Motorcycles: 2016 Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 SE, 13 Triumph Trophy SE
GPS: Florida
Miles Typed: 46

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: August 24, 2018, 12:36:40 am »

After looking over several different brands of tank bags out there, I finally settled on a Givi XS307 15 liter bag and an aluminum tank ring. After riding with it for the last couple of months its turned out to be a great setup. The bag is a rigid soft side bag that's continued to hold its shape. It unzips and expands about an inch higher to handle a little more capacity (max 15 liters), but I usually don't need it expanded. The bottom of the bag is hard and the aluminum tank ring keeps the bag off of all the painted surfaces of the bike. Comes with a quick release tablet holder for the top of the bag (I don't use it), and two side pockets as well as an inlet for a 12v power cord. Probably my favorite feature of all is the quick release/connect for quick removal or placement. Anyone looking for a good quality setup for a tank bag, I highly recommend the Givi bag with the tank mount ring.

2016 Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V SE, 2013 Triumph Bonneville, 2013 Triumph Trophy SE, 2003 Triumph Thunderbird
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal