Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: classic aerostich roadcrafter  (Read 676 times)

elader

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: 2013 FJR1300A
GPS: Germantown, MD
Miles Typed: 177

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: October 23, 2018, 10:38:21 am »

Hi All

I have a gray , size 48R that is in need of a new home. It's been adjusted a bit to my height -

I (was) 5'9", 29 inseam, 210 pounds - has the optional upgraded back pad. The thing has been sitting for a long while, is pretty clean, but (full disclosure) has a hole cut into the left pocket through which i used to route the controller for my heated gear.

Ignoring the cost of this thing when new, I'd like to see someone make use of this fine piece of riding gear - it's heavy so if you are interested you cn either pick up in Maryland or you can pay actual shipping costs.

I would be happy to see it go to someone who can get use out of it for $300 plus shipping. I'd be happy to e-mail a picture of  me in the suit if you PM me.

Eric  @ 65,000 miles and counting.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Oilhed
MarkF

Reputation 22

Motorcycles: 2009 BMW K1200LT (trunkless)
GPS: Connecticut
Miles Typed: 1873

My Photo Gallery

MarkF

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:49:30 am »

Hi All

I have a gray , size 48R that is in need of a new home. It's been adjusted a bit to my height -

I (was) 5'9", 29 inseam, 210 pounds - has the optional upgraded back pad. The thing has been sitting for a long while, is pretty clean, but (full disclosure) has a hole cut into the left pocket through which i used to route the controller for my heated gear.

Ignoring the cost of this thing when new, I'd like to see someone make use of this fine piece of riding gear - it's heavy so if you are interested you cn either pick up in Maryland or you can pay actual shipping costs.

I would be happy to see it go to someone who can get use out of it for $300 plus shipping. I'd be happy to e-mail a picture of  me in the suit if you PM me.

pm SENT

MarkF

new bike - BMW K1200LT & old bikes - BMW R1150GS, Ducati ST3 (RIP), BMW R1100R, R75 & R65, Yammie TW200, Suzuki Bandit 600, Guzzi V65SP, Kawi KLR600, etc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal