Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: SOLD: 2001 FZ1  (Read 4599 times)

blackdeek2006

Reputation 3

Motorcycles: '01 FZ-1
Miles Typed: 54

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: March 13, 2020, 09:43:56 am »

Hey fellow sport tourer's.  Finally making the jump to a new ride after 15 years.  Just put an order in for a new 2020 FJR ES and I will be parting ways with my FZ-1.  I was the second owner of the bike and its has been nothing but reliable and fun.  Here are the details:

What: 2001 Yamaha FZ-1, 998cc, 52k miles, Black, Givi arms and MonoKey top rack for use with Monokey system cases, cigarette style aux power added, New Pilot Road 4's front and rear, new front brakes, Corbin Seat, bar risers. Clean and clear title in hand.  Inspected through May 2020. (GPS & mount have been removed for sale)
1a - there is a small dent on the tank from a slow low side fall.  Been that way for at least 8 years with no issues at all, cosmetic.
How Much: $2000, negotiable.
Where: Located in Northbridge, MA, will to help with delivery within 50 miles.  
Who: Contact: message me here or by email [email protected]

Bike runs great but no test rides (security, safety, liability, I'm sure you understand).  But will gladly ride it where we meet so you can see everything.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 12:29:44 pm by blackdeek2006 » Logged

Keep the shiny side up!
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

kyzrex
member-at-large

Reputation 89

GPS: NKY/mid-Tenn
Miles Typed: 1105

My Photo Gallery

WWW.ridemsta.com

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 05:43:31 pm »

Thatís a lot of bike for just a little bit of money.  GLWS.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and would taste good with ketchup"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal