Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: New bluetooth/intercom  (Read 1370 times)

zzr pilot

Reputation 10

Miles Typed: 582

My Photo Gallery

2003 PMB ZZR 1200 (the fastest color!)

Ignore
« on: February 11, 2008, 01:10:33 pm »

This is going to sound strange, but I ran across a guy the other day riding a Ural and he had a noticeable bluetooth thing hanging on his helmet.  I asked him who made it and it sounded like he said "Camo"  He said it was new and then he was off.

Anyone heard about this gadget?

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entire
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

squeezer
Squirrelly Geezer

Reputation 83

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: 16 Tiger XR(x)
GPS: The OC
Miles Typed: 5553

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 01:12:28 pm »

You sure it wasn't "Cardo?"  That's who makes the Scala Rider.

Dang. I missed Ed's birthday again.
IBA, AMA, AARP
joebandit

Reputation 10

Miles Typed: 15

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 01:23:07 pm »

Perhaps it was "Camos", aka "IMC-BHS600-DUAL CHANNEL STEREO BLUETOOTH KIT". Catchy name, eh? Search for the "Stereo Bluetooth headsets and riding" thread. I reviewed it there. The bottom line: It's not perfect, not by a long shot, but I like it. I'd buy it again. Read that thread, and if you have any specific questions, post 'em and I'll try and answer best I can.

Advertisement

Dannnn

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: Ducati Multistrada 1100S
Miles Typed: 4

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 01:29:58 pm »

I bought the Cardo Scala Rider Q2 last week. Overall the volume is good with ear plugs. I'm working out some bluetooth bugs with my Zumo and iPhone. The Zumo -> iPhone link is the part I'm debugging. The Q2 links without a problem. FM is nice even if it's 2 speaker mono.

http://www.cardosystems.com/scala_rider/

zzr pilot

Reputation 10

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 01:44:49 pm »

I was trying to see the pictures of the Scala Rider to see if that was it.  It might have been.

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entire
zzr pilot

Reputation 10

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 01:47:03 pm »

after looking at the pcitures again, I am not sure.  The one on his helmet looked more square towards the rear and I though it had writing in a vertical line near the back....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal