Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Taller Gearing for an XB12  (Read 656 times)

Bueller

Reputation 3

Years Contributed: '07, '09
Motorcycles: Buell XB12R, 1125R
GPS: Melbourne
Miles Typed: 654

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2008, 12:53:50 am »

The pulley and chains were made up a while ago, and I have been running one for the last few months.  A friend is about to test lap times with and without the pulley on a couple of different circuits to see if it helps race bikes.  We don't have a version for the '08+ XB12 at the moment.

It is great when touring.  My revs at 100kph / 60 mph have dropped from 3000 rpm to 2750.  Fifth is now heading toward being like an overdrive.

First still works well; I think better because stock it was always too low for me.  I get further before the first up change.

ST.N members get 5% discount until the end of the year, and with the recent big fall in the AU$ (from US$0.98 to US0.65) this is now pretty good value in the US.  We are also subsiding delivery to ST.N members in the USA.

Currently the members price is AU$475 delivered to the US.  At the moment this is around US$310 delivered.  This is about US$270 plus delivery to ST.N members in the USA.

All ST.N members are eligible for the discount price, but the delivery charge will vary.  If you order one from www.buellerparts.com.au, please put your ST.N forum name in the comments, and send me a PM to make sure that I process your discount.

Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal