Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Please buy my cruiser so I can get a ST  (Read 1145 times)

Less

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: Vulcan 800 Classic
GPS: West of Boston
Miles Typed: 33

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:29:58 am »

I come here and drool at all of your beautiful Sport Tourers and I want one bad. I especially like the GSX650F with the hard cases for sale in Nevada, (boy it's purty), BUT, I have to sell my cruiser before I can move on. It's on the Boston CL http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/mcy/917745430.html
but this time of year is not a good time to sell up here.

If anyone knows of someone looking to get into a great cruiser ( maybe they just want a very comfortable laid back rider), send them my way.

2004 Vulcan 800 Classic, 7500 miles, One owner. Excellent condition, runs smooth. Oil & filter changed at 600mi and every 2500mi there after, most recently last weekend. New battery this summer, chrome sissybar/luggage rack all else stock.

The only blemish is a small scatch at the very tip of the rear fender where I hit the garage wall while backing in. Always garaged and kept on a battery tender. Asking $4500. Will include FREE a new Sears Craftsman Motorcycle lift that I use for lubing the chain. ($75 value) If interested call 508-361-0562, if not I'll put her away until Spring. NO TRADES

« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 10:32:34 am by Less » Logged

Less

"Spring will be here soon"
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal