Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: 2009 Aprilia SMV 750 Dorsoduro makes U.S. debut  (Read 14785 times)

Short Fuze

Reputation 0

Motorcycles: 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro
GPS: Portland, MI
Miles Typed: 2

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 12:15:34 pm »

Jus bought one 3 weeks ago put 900 miles and a trip to SW Ohio to play in the hills on it.  Thumbsup I sold a ZX-6 to fund this new toy and I couldn't be happier. Carried my 10 year old and me through the twisties and hills no prob. The small tank kept fuel on my mind but even then I got 140 before the res light turned on.   The only thing difficult is keeping the front wheel on the ground and not blasting through a corner so fast the the child needs to be wearing a diaper.  EEK! I grew up on a mx bike then moved to an enduro, this bike is the best of both worlds, rides like it is glued to the pavement.   Hail
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Rincewind

Reputation 123

Years Contributed: '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Miles Typed: 13727

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 05:44:08 pm »

Jus bought one 3 weeks ago put 900 miles and a trip to SW Ohio to play in the hills on it.  Thumbsup I sold a ZX-6 to fund this new toy and I couldn't be happier. Carried my 10 year old and me through the twisties and hills no prob. The small tank kept fuel on my mind but even then I got 140 before the res light turned on.   The only thing difficult is keeping the front wheel on the ground and not blasting through a corner so fast the the child needs to be wearing a diaper.  EEK! I grew up on a mx bike then moved to an enduro, this bike is the best of both worlds, rides like it is glued to the pavement.   Hail

Sounds fantastic, and a range of 140 till the fuel light is better than I would have guessed.  I'd love to see some pics.  

Welcome to STN.  Bigok
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal