Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: 'Lo - Chilliwack, BC  (Read 811 times)

ScottB

Reputation 3

Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: 1975 Honda CB750, 2007 Triumph Tiger, 2007 Triumph Speed Triple, 2000 Honda VFR800 (gone but not forgotten)
GPS: The 'Wack, BC
Miles Typed: 518

My Photo Gallery

Spam and Eggs Enthusiast

Ignore
« on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:38 am »

'Lo there.  Good to meet y'all!  Rincewind pointed me to this place, looks good, so I'll stick around for a bit.

To fill in the gaps, I'm Scott, noob extraordinaire.  I just bought myself a blue 1050 Tiger (which is also my first bike, so bear with me when I ask stupid questions, please!  Lol) and I'm loving it to death.

Also, for the record, there is a GREAT pie joint in Chilliwack, so if you feel inclined, drop me a line, and I'll lead ya right to it!  (Oh, and some really nice mountain back roads, too.)  Cheers!

-Scott

Keep thine eye on the road and thine ears on the engine lest thy fleshy bits seek communion with the pavement.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

CDN
SirLoin

Reputation 12

GPS: Canadian Virgin Islands
Miles Typed: 1172

My Photo Gallery

Got Schnitzel?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:51:41 am »

Also, for the record, there is a GREAT pie joint in Chilliwack, so if you feel inclined, drop me a line, and I'll lead ya right to it!

You're gonna fit in here juuuuuuust fine  Bigok  Welcome to your new home from across the pond  Beerchug

Todd
STN V1.0 Member #336
 When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if not…mmmmm, boy!
Croak

Reputation 17

Motorcycles: 03 Aprilia Tuono, '13 Kymco Agility City 200i
GPS: Is-Swieqi/San Ġiljan, Malta
Miles Typed: 1527

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:45:21 am »

Welcome to ST.N, and welcome to the wonderful world of Triumph Triple ownership!  

If you see a red 955 Sprint in your neck of the woods with a ST.N sticker on the front fender, well, that's me.  I tend to wander through that area on weekends.
Advertisement

alphabet man
2017 Africa Twin , Fe501S Husqvarna

Reputation 26

Years Contributed: '09
Miles Typed: 2458

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 07:29:00 am »

Welcome aboard ScottB, love the Triumph triple it is a great motor and in the Tiger a great package,
Ride Safe
David

We don't worry about the dumb questions here, it's the dumb answers YOU need to worry about  Rolleyes  Lol
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:31:58 am by alphabet man » Logged

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." George Bernard Shaw

Seek Adventure!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal