Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Help - Faulty Ebay 24x7 diy led driving lights.  (Read 4446 times)

cycle3

Reputation 0

Miles Typed: 3

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: April 23, 2012, 07:54:01 pm »

Recently purchased a pair of 1800lm driving lights from ebay seller 24x7 diy and one of them is faulty (never worked) and I don't know what is wrong with it.  Dose anyone know of a good repairer in Brisbane?
Before you suggest return for refund - I tried, and they will not come to the party.  Return for repair I here you say - good luck to you if you ever have to go through that sage with 24x7 diy.  I feel like i have been bent over and  .....   up the ...... (you can fill in the gaps im sure) by 24x7 diy.

Hope someone out there can help me with a repairer.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

BIWOZ

Reputation 2

Motorcycles: R1150RT aka "Eileen"
GPS: Huddled on the western edge of Australia
Miles Typed: 96

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 01:31:25 am »

Not really my area, but I would have thought any halfway competent auto sparky would soon be able to isolate the fault; then you would know if it was repairable or not.

How about this mob? http://www.autoelectrician.com.au/
cycle3

Reputation 0

Miles Typed: 3

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 08:50:30 pm »

Thanks BIWOZ.
I have a guy looking at the light this friday.  Hopefully I can post the findings after it is repaired.  I have had a look at other web pages/forums & other people have also had lights supplied by 24x7diy fail. Hopefully the repair info may also be of assistance to the other people 24x7diy has provided dodgy products to.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal