Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: SNOB III menu!  (Read 1951 times)

Corbeau
My way is the highway

Reputation 12

Motorcycles: Red 2002 Honda VFR Interceptor
GPS: Ottawa, ON, Great White North
Miles Typed: 1009

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: May 20, 2013, 11:06:04 pm »

Ein prosit!

The theme for this year is "SIB -- Somewhere in Bavaria"

(as in German...)

Ms Corbeau, aka Hurricane Helen, will cook up a storm and no one will leave hungry.

FRIDAY AUGUST 2nd, 2013 (early birds)
Supper: Get fed as soon as you remove your helmet (if you wish...) Bratwurst with a fun assortment of mustards, homemade coleslaw and potatoe salad. Apple torte and cherry cheesecake for desert. The oven will be on from, say, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.

SATURDAY AUGUST 3rd, 2013
Breakfast (Frühstück): Apple streusel muffins (as in still-hot and homemade), saussage, bacon and pfannekuchen, bagels & cream cheese, toast. Large urn of coffee and juice.

Supper (Abendessen): Hors d'oeuvres (vorspeise) upon our arrival from the ride. Then schnitzel, spatzel and carrots. Schwarzwälder kirschtorte and cookies for dessert.

SUNDAY AUGUST 4th, 2011

Breakfast (Frühstück): Fresh (as in still-hot and homemade) chocolate rasberry muffins, German Potato Scramble, saussages. Bagels & cream cheese, toast. Large urn of coffee and juice.

Supper (Abendessen): Cabbage rolls and rice. Coffee cake with steusel for dessert.

MONDAY AUG. 5th, 2011

Breakfast (Frühstück): Eggs benedict (not German at all, but it's a SNOT/SNOB tradition), either traditional or with smoked salmon). Large urn of coffee and juice.

Bier?

This part we might not even have to keep Canadian, eh? DAB Schnapps and jaggermeister are fair game.

Like for SNOB I & II, this is a BYOB event. The map on the super-secret SNOB page shows there are three places to buy beer in the village (I love Québec!) as well as a SAQ, a government monopoly where booze is twice the price as in New Hampshire (I hate Québec!). Of course, for those arriving after 11 p.m. on Friday (when the dépanneurs stop selling beer), we'll have a stash of cold ones...

We'll supply all sorts of non-alcoholic beverages, for those who are high on life.

Contributions

Like in the last years, in order to cover our costs, we'll place an empty coffee tin where participants can drop $5 for each meal. Yes, the price of staples has increased, but we're keeping the contributions at $5, as they've been since 2006. And it is worth it, past participants report...

In order to plan our purchase of supplies, please email me, at corbeau AT grandcorbeau DOT com, and let me know if you plan to arrive Saturday or if you're part of the early birds riding up Friday after work. Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 11:26:02 pm by Corbeau » Logged

: proselyting daily for the Church of the Holy Interceptor and passing out the Kool-Aid.
http://www.grandcorbeau.com/images/icons.jpg
See you Aug. 2nd-5th, 2013 for SNOB III
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Sarchi
warm and fuzzy

Reputation 12

Motorcycles: a fuzzy one
GPS: Toronto
Miles Typed: 1085

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:40:00 am »

Mein waistline eest already growing!
 Bigok
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal