Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print

Topic: Bolivia Motorcycle Adventures Tour schedule 2014  (Read 3905 times)

Maartensworld

Reputation 1

Motorcycles: HondaXR650R Honda XR650L Honda XRV750 Suzuki DR650 Kawasaki KLR650
Miles Typed: 7

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: October 15, 2013, 10:18:47 am »

Our tour schedule for 2014 is ready.
You can see it on our website: http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/dates.htm
The mentioned prices are valid until December 31, 2013.

April 23.  Wild Wild West.   17 days   U$ 2,750.=
In this tour we focus on the southern part of Bolivia. The land of Butch Casidy and the Sundance Kid, two "famous" US outlaws who fled to Bolivia and made the mistake to rob the payroll of one of the largest mines. How that ended? Come and see.
In short will visit Sucre, the capital, Potosi and it's 500 year old silver-mines (yes you can blow up some dynamite), Uyuni and the largest salt-flats in the world (ride across them on a motorbike is unforgeable). Tupiza, land of Butch Casidy and the Sundance Kid that offers sceneries that could have been painted by Vincent van Gogh so colorful. Tarija, wine district where we visit a wine-bodega. The scariest bus-ride in Boliva (by motorbike) talkes us to Villamontes and finaly Camiri, oil-capital of Bolivia where we visit an old refinery.
The roads are wild and the scenery is even wilder.
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/wild_wild_west.htm

May 23 and June 18.  Highlander 1.   15 days   U$ 2,395.=
A golden oldie that puts most of Bolivias famous sites in a 2 week vacation.
A few key-words: Che Guevara, Charangos, The White City, Potosi's silvermines, Uyuni's Salt-flats, Oruro's busteling market, Indiginous markets, The largest Cristo-statue in the world, colonial towns and lots and lots of fantastic dirt-roads and scenery.
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/highlander_1.htm

July 14.  Amazonia. 17 days   U$ 2,990.=
This shorter version of our Amazonia tour takes you to the highest paved mountain-pass in Bolivia (4,700 mtr) from where you plummet down the deathroad into the Amazon Basin where we switch our bikes for a boat and spend 3 days in the Amazon-jungle, surrounded by hundreds of crocodiles, piranhas, anacondas and dolphins.
After this we cross "the great plains" where massive herd's of cattle occupy the highway and the occasional aligator is sunbathing in the middle of the road.
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/amazonia.htm

August 13.   Highlander 2.  21 days   U$ 3,590.=
One of the most complete tours follows the final days of Che Guevara, visits the largest charango in the world, enjoys Sucre, the colonial capital (a UNESCO World Heritage site), enters the 500 years old silver-mines of Potosi where you get to play with dynamite, crosses the largest salt-flats (11.000 square km) in the world, wanders around a colorful indigenous market, discovers the incredible city of La Paz, lets you climb a 5,400 mtr mountain, takes you up the highest paved mountain-pas (4700 mtr) and down the famous Death-road, offers a 1500 meter long zip-line adventure and takes you to the largest cristo-statue in the world (yes, bigger than the one in Rio). And it does this on the most gorgeous motorcycle roads you can find anywhere in the world.
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/highlander_2.htm

September 17.  Wild Wild West.   17 days   U$ 2,750.=
For those who could not make it in April, we repeat the most colorful tour in our collection.
Riding through surrealistic scenery, down unmeasurable deep canyons and vast deserts you get to enjoy the unknown south of Bolivia.
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/wild_wild_west.htm

Want to do something else ?
If you want to do an other tour on an other date, simply contact us. We are flexible and try to accommodate your wishes whenever possible.
In our schedule you can see which tours have been "confirmed" (booked by one or more people) and which are still "open for changes".
Want to do something completely different? No problem. We love to put together new ideas according to your specifications.

Prices
We try to keep our prices as reasonable as possible so everyone has a chance to explore Bolivia by motorcycle.
The prices mentioned in this newsletter are vallid untill December 31, 2013. On January 1st we will increase our prices to keep up with local inflation.
This means: If you book your tour before December 31, you get the tour for the old price! This is our Christmas gift to you.

Info
If you have any questions, please send us an email or give us a call. All contact info can be found on our website:
http://boliviamotorcycleadventures.com/contact_info.htm

If you would like to see some photos and read some stories of our previous tours,
visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BMA.Tours

For now, Greetings from a sunny Samaipata
Maarten Munnik

--

Bolivia Motorcycle Adventures
            Santa Cruz – Bolivia
             (591) 75 051 051
www.boliviamotorcycleadventures.com
All you need to do is ride… We will take care of the rest
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

miles

Reputation 85

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: A couple of them.
Miles Typed: 13032

My Photo Gallery

Triangles are my favorite shape

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 10:28:31 am »

My advice?  If you're going to go to Bolivia, you must see Sucre, Potosî, and Tiwanaku/Lake Tititcaca.  The rest is all bonus.

Three points where two lines meet
Maartensworld

Reputation 1

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 07:49:42 pm »

My advice?  If you're going to go to Bolivia, you must see Sucre, Potosî, and Tiwanaku/Lake Tititcaca.  The rest is all bonus.

Don't forget the Uyuni salt-flats. Largest in the world. Riding a motorcycle across it a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can actually see the curve of the earth and since there is no perspective what so ever, it is impossible to estimate distances nor speeds. EEK!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 08:11:31 pm by Maartensworld » Logged
Advertisement

miles

Reputation 85

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Motorcycles: A couple of them.
Miles Typed: 13032

My Photo Gallery

Triangles are my favorite shape

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 09:11:41 pm »

I have to admit I didn't ride a motorcycle across them when I visited the salt flats.  That would have been cool, though.

Three points where two lines meet
bomber

Reputation 30

Years Contributed: '10
GPS: Sea of Joy
Miles Typed: 17355

My Photo Gallery

Based on actual events

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:01:43 am »

Riding motorcycles with smart people in interesting setting.

Sounds very nice.

Wait . . .blowing dynamite?

hmmmmm . . . .where's my penny jar?

Beautiful day, happy to be here
-- Jane Catherine Lotter
"Bomber is correct" -- Carbonero
Justin

Reputation 58

Years Contributed: '08
Motorcycles: 2008 Hayabusa - 2004 FJR
GPS: Sunny Colorado
Miles Typed: 6110

My Photo Gallery

Hi, I'm Phteven

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 04:05:16 pm »

Don't forget the Uyuni salt-flats. Largest in the world. Riding a motorcycle across it a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You can actually see the curve of the earth and since there is no perspective what so ever, it is impossible to estimate distances nor speeds. EEK!

That's cool Thumbsup.  I've ridden my motorcycle on the Black Rock desert here in the states. You get the same effect with the curve of the earth - but not as much since there are mountains in the background and it's not white.

FAST: 2004 "Silver Bullet" FJR1300 - FASTER: 2008 Touring/Endurance Hayabusa
www.ledrider.com
Maartensworld

Reputation 1

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 07:12:04 pm »

Wait . . .blowing dynamite?

hmmmmm . . . .where's my penny jar?

Yep. When we visit the silver mines in Potosi our guide teaches you how to set off dynamite.... and the cool thing.... you get to practice. Crazy

Maartensworld

Reputation 1

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2014, 08:38:00 am »

We still have a few places left for our 2014 tours. Interested in going on a adventure ?  have a look if it fits your calendar.  Cool

April 23, 2014
The Wild Wild West. 1 place left
In 17 days you get to see loads of superb scenery, ride awesome roads (60 % off-road) and experience excellent adventures.

May 21, 2014
Highlander 1 custom.  2 places left
In only 12 days we'll visit the Alti-Plano of Bolivia, see the largest salt-flats in the world, enter the oldest (still operating) silver-mine in the world, follow the "Ruta del Che", wander around Sucre (colonial capital, the entire city is a UNESCO world heritage site)

More info or diferent dates ? Check our website or drop us an email.

Bolivia Motorcycle Adventures
            Santa Cruz – Bolivia
             (591) 75 051 051
http://www.boliviamotorcycleadventures.com
All you need to do is ride… We will take care of the rest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal