Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: WCRM 2014 Ashland Oregon June 6, 7 and 8th  (Read 38194 times)

rc30boy

Reputation 11

GPS: Southern Oregon, USA
Miles Typed: 206

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2014, 02:23:05 am »

I can also go down there, make the res in person, you pay me back upon arrival if you want....and yes, they are not native English speakers, Hindi is more likely.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

knobnose
Geezer

Reputation 14

Years Contributed: '06, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: Buell S1, BMW S1000R
GPS: Hawaii
Miles Typed: 215

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 03:33:28 pm »

Thanks, but I can do it through Hotels.com. I usually try to book directly to save them the commission and sometimes get a better rate.
mcrider007

Reputation 11

Motorcycles: 2014 FJR-ES, 2012 S10, 2010 C14A
GPS: Kennewick, WA
Miles Typed: 351

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2014, 07:42:59 pm »

Thanks, but I can do it through Hotels.com. I usually try to book directly to save them the commission and sometimes get a better rate.

Thanks for the update, I just booked with them because Hotels.com said there were only 4 double bed rooms left for that weekend.
Advertisement

rc30boy

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2014, 03:22:38 pm »

Probably already said this...anyone who wants to though can camp at my house, room here for up to 3 tents, backyard and back porch, we will need to share shower/bathroom space, easily doable though.
katego

Reputation 2

Years Contributed: '09
Motorcycles: BMW R1150GS
GPS: Rat City
Miles Typed: 1019

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2014, 02:49:48 am »

Hi all, I was talking with Stefr over the weekend & she reminded me that it is wcrm time... and since I finally have a running moto this seems like a good way to get back in the groove. Is there still a camp spot available?

-k

Squaring off tires and tipping over bikes since 2005

Riding more is better. It makes you happier especially when it is dark and the weather is just atrocious. - Mr. Subjective (January 2007)
rc30boy

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2014, 01:39:46 am »

Okay spring breakers, as threatened my local riding group and I would love to host a bbq for all of you at my house on friday night.  All you will need is to pick up something for the grill and any specialty drinks you might want, very easily done, there is a great grocery store right on the way to my house.  I will have a few spare hamburgers for those who can't be bothered and will probably have a few brews in the fridge as well, just in case.  I will also make the side dishes, what I need is some kind of head count as to how many of you will be showing up.  My house is approx. 1 mile from the motels, for any of you who want to have several beverages I will happily pick you up with my truck and deliver you back at the end of the evening. I am thinking of kicking the festivities off at 6PM.  Please chime in if you are interested, thanks and I look forward to hanging out with those who arrive.
mcrider007

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2014, 10:58:50 am »

Okay spring breakers, as threatened my local riding group and I would love to host a bbq for all of you at my house on friday night.  All you will need is to pick up something for the grill and any specialty drinks you might want, very easily done, there is a great grocery store right on the way to my house.  I will have a few spare hamburgers for those who can't be bothered and will probably have a few brews in the fridge as well, just in case.  I will also make the side dishes, what I need is some kind of head count as to how many of you will be showing up.  My house is approx. 1 mile from the motels, for any of you who want to have several beverages I will happily pick you up with my truck and deliver you back at the end of the evening. I am thinking of kicking the festivities off at 6PM.  Please chime in if you are interested, thanks and I look forward to hanging out with those who arrive.

Count me (plus 1) in but I need an address and starting time.
rc30boy

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2014, 11:22:50 am »

Start time 6PMish, address is 940 Clay St., when you leave the motel/hotel area head west into town on Ashland Street, the first set of lights in town (not the ones at the freeway on/off ramp, they are stupid and should be torn down) is Tolman Creek and there is a Les Schwab tire center and a Taco Bell right there, turn left up Tolman Creek, and into the shopping center on your right.  Next to the Bi-Mart is Shop n Kart,a full service supermarket with a great selection of cool micro brews, get what you want to bring for the grill there.  Get back on Tolman Creek heading up the hill to the flashing red light and stop sign, go right on Siskiyou Blvd and follow it north for a third of a mile, left on Clay St., 3rd house on the left is 940, the houses start just after the apartment complex.

I am at your disposal for this event, so please feel free to swing by the house whenever you get here, I will be home getting things ready.  If anyone is due in early that day, let me know and I will happily share with you the fun things available to pass the hours whilst we wait for the rest to appear.
squeezer
Squirrelly Geezer

Reputation 83

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Motorcycles: 16 Tiger XR(x)
GPS: The OC
Miles Typed: 5553

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2014, 12:34:03 pm »

So bummed I can't make it this year. It's where I wanted to go.

Dang. I missed Ed's birthday again.
IBA, AMA, AARP
knobnose
Geezer

Reputation 14

Years Contributed: '06, '10
Motorcycles: Buell S1, BMW S1000R
GPS: Hawaii
Miles Typed: 215

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2014, 01:45:48 pm »

I'm in. Thanks.
Explorer
Back roads master

Reputation 36

Years Contributed: '06, '08, '09, '10
Motorcycles: 92 Klr 650, 02 Fz1, 89 TransAlp
GPS: CA, bay area
Miles Typed: 1704

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2014, 10:13:45 pm »

count me in for Friday Bigok

Life's journey is not To arrive At the grave safely In a well preserved body But rather to skid In sideways Totally worn out Shouting Holy shit what a ride.
Andrew
If you think education is expensive try ignorance

Reputation 46

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09
Motorcycles: YA I got a few
GPS: Left Coast
Miles Typed: 4801

My Photo Gallery

May you hear the music as well

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2014, 11:56:29 pm »

Will try to be there.

I will be up in Washington, fixing a car for a family member, a few days before the WCRM.

If I get done with business early you should see me in Ashland Friday evening.

"Wild seeds grow in the sand and rock, may the four winds blow you safely home again"  GD
"Small wheel turn by the fire and rod, Big wheel turn by the grace of God Everytime that wheel turns round it's bound to cover a little more ground"
viffergyrl

Reputation 32

Motorcycles: 99 Honda VFR 800 2001 Ducati ST4
GPS: 1 hour northwest of LA-LA Land....
Miles Typed: 1301

My Photo Gallery

Road Witch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2014, 12:40:32 am »

Well this is a bummer but we (M.Brane and I) are out. Mostly because I boffed a water crossing a couple of weekends ago and my left knee is not trustworthy.

I am definitely grumpy. Was really looking forward to this one.  

Don't argue with an idiot; people might not be able to tell the difference - Anonymous

1999 Honda VFR 800 (the Vixen) 2001 Ducati ST4 (Stanley)
Acadian Rider

Reputation 34

Motorcycles: 2017 Super Ténéré ES
GPS: Moncton N.B. Canada
Miles Typed: 1155

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2014, 12:39:09 am »

Paul and I are in Lewiston ID tonight.  We will make every effort to be there Friday night for the BBQ.  

The plan for tomorrow is to do the Hells Canyon.  Friday we'll ride from Baker City to Ashland.  Should be dooable.

V'Nez nous ouère.

2005 - Banff Run   2006 - National   2007- SNOT II   2008 - National   2009 - ESTN    2010 - National & SNOB I  2012- National  2013 - SNOB III & ESTN  2014 - WCRM
M.Brane
Owner of many Vs

Reputation 4

Years Contributed: '09
Motorcycles: 2 VFRs & a GTS
GPS: 1 hr N/W of LA LA Land
Miles Typed: 2850

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2014, 01:39:03 am »

Well this is a bummer but we (M.Brane and I) are out. Mostly because I boffed a water crossing a couple of weekends ago and my left knee is not trustworthy.

I am definitely grumpy. Was really looking forward to this one.  

Not grumpy, but disappointed. I can't in good conscious ride to Oregon by myself while my best girl sits at home nursing a severely bruised knee. You all have fun, and maybe we'll hook up on the next one.
rc30boy

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 02:43:09 am »

Ashland to Baker City is a staple ride for me, if you want route suggestions please feel free to ask.  So sorry to lose M. and Vffer, was really looking forward to showing you where the deer all live.
viffergyrl

Reputation 32

Motorcycles: 99 Honda VFR 800 2001 Ducati ST4
GPS: 1 hour northwest of LA-LA Land....
Miles Typed: 1301

My Photo Gallery

Road Witch

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 09:42:07 am »

Not grumpy, but disappointed. I can't in good conscious ride to Oregon by myself while my best girl sits at home nursing a severely bruised knee. You all have fun, and maybe we'll hook up on the next one.

Inlove

Ashland to Baker City is a staple ride for me, if you want route suggestions please feel free to ask.  So sorry to lose M. and Vffer, was really looking forward to showing you where the deer all live.

Oh gee thanks for that.  Lol

Don't argue with an idiot; people might not be able to tell the difference - Anonymous

1999 Honda VFR 800 (the Vixen) 2001 Ducati ST4 (Stanley)
mcrider007

Reputation 11

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:03 pm »

Craig and I are spending the night in Prineville after a late start today.  See everyone tomorrow.
bubba zanetti
2009 Triumph Sprint ST 1050 16 Dr650.

Reputation 69

Years Contributed: '06, '07, '08, '09, '10
GPS: Kootenays British Columbia above the US eh ...eh?
Miles Typed: 6819

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 11:13:20 pm »

Excited ( well perhaps looking forward to is bit more real ... eh?) to hear updates from a great town, a grand idea and memorable folks! Colour me jealous !  I am a NorcSouOrgarian by not only inclination, but practice.
Enjoy !  

Explorer
Back roads master

Reputation 36

Motorcycles: 92 Klr 650, 02 Fz1, 89 TransAlp
GPS: CA, bay area
Miles Typed: 1704

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 12:09:25 am »

just got in a round 7pm (Thursday) came in from Fort Brag and only hit I5 for 30 miles. Can you say back roads and dirt ones as well. Any body want to do some off road Friday?
Jim

Life's journey is not To arrive At the grave safely In a well preserved body But rather to skid In sideways Totally worn out Shouting Holy shit what a ride.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal