Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
Print

Topic: Im back - with an FJR!  (Read 10331 times)

squeezer
Squirrelly Geezer

Reputation 83

Years Contributed: '07, '08, '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: 16 Tiger XR(x)
GPS: The OC
Miles Typed: 5553

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2014, 07:45:18 pm »

Repainted? It looks Yamablue to me. Maybe it's the glorious Oregon sunlight reflecting righteously off the attractive patina of a well cared for example?

Lol

Cool. Thanks for the input.  :thumbsup

This thread has brought the FJR up on my screen. I have been looking at the BMW R1100S but the FJR is obviously a better 2-up choice and I find that it works well as a solo ride I'll have to keep my eyes open.

I thought the color was a little off too, but it's probably just the lighting. It has the right decals in the right spots. That's a pretty good price and relatively low miles for an 05. Most I see are listed by private sellers somewhere in the $5's. Most of the 05 models on cycletrader are listed over $6k.

I'm probably going to put my '03 (69k miles) on the block in a couple of months (too busy to meet with potential buyers now). I may regret it, but I'm doing fewer long hauls so I thought I'd go smaller for a bit. Plus, I've had it since '06 and I'm just getting the itch for something different.

Dang. I missed Ed's birthday again.
IBA, AMA, AARP
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

jdgretz

Reputation 11

Years Contributed: '10
Years Supported: '11
GPS: Los Angeles area
Miles Typed: 231

My Photo Gallery

The Fast Sexy Red Italian Norge

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2014, 06:46:16 pm »

Hey buddy - welcome back.  Now stay away from the lawn mowers, OK?

I'm just coming back from a lady trying to make a u-turn in front of me.  Fortunately I was on the C-10 and not my Norge.

Come on down and I'll pick up lunch.

jdg

http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetempbig_both/US/CA/Canoga_Park.gif
'07 Norge - Sophia, '99 Honda Helix '76 Honda CJ360T, '03 Honda Shadow (The Loaner)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal