Years Contributed: '09, '10
Years Supported: '11
Motorcycles: '08 Wee, 2013 Connie
GPS: SE PA
Miles Typed: 1968

My Photo Gallery

Ignore
« on: May 17, 2014, 09:13:28 am »

I wanted a t-shirt for Nationals that drew on the rich legacy of STN while avoiding any copyright  issues.  So I deliberately avoided a specific reference to STN, and Iím not posting the graphic on this site.  If thatís a deal breaker for you; so be it.  Those of you who have been around for awhile will catch the inferences to previous meets.  I kind of like it; but then I like my own cooking.  RU are riding.!;-)  

I looked into ordering a screen print shirt, because honestly, I hate the feel of vinyl tees.  But I couldnít find pricing on a screen printed shirt that became financially advantageous with less than 25 to 30 orders, and that becomes a logistical tangle and financial risk for me.  This digitally printed shirt includes shipping directly to your address.  I ordered one Ė quality is good Ė and it arrived 2 days sooner than promised.  You can probably take this image and print it on a different shirt as you like.  Feel free to PM me with any questions.  Iíll be glad to send you the image if you want to order from a different vendor.

If there is a tshirt vendor who is a member Ė sorry Ė I looked for one and couldnít find you.  Maybe I didnít look hard enough.  Post up and it wonít happen next time.  I picked this vendor because they made it simple.

Follow this link if you want to order one.

I'd rather be riding anywhere with you than sitting at this [email protected] keyboard.
Sport-Touring
Advertisement

Remove Advertisements

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

ST.N

Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Sport-Touring.Net.
All rights reserved.

SimplePortal 2.3.1 © 2008-2009, SimplePortal